18th April 2010, 10:11 PM
sunil molke

Syllabus for MDL probationary officer post, electronics engineer in mazgaon dock

sir,
myself sunil molke applied for MDL probationary officer post ,electronics engineer,
please can you send me the syllabus and sample question papers of the previous years for electronics field,
suggest any reference books or magzines for written test.

Related Questions:
  1. Probationary officers in MDL
  2. Mazgaon Dock Questions for Po Electronics?
  3. Syllabus, format and sample paper for BHEL Probationary Officer/Probationary Engineer?
  4. Syllabus and previous years question papers of BEL probationary engineer for the stream of electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. MDL probationary exam syllabus and reference books?
  6. Questions for the post of Probationary Officer -Mechanical in Mazagon Dock Limited?
  7. Syllabus and exam papers for Probationary Engineer's post?
  8. Date of examination and syllabus for probationary officers in Mazagon Dock ltd
  9. Syllabus for BEL for the post of probationary engineers for mechanical branch -- [New]
  10. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
  11. Syllabus for the post of junior engineer and sub engineer for electronics in Mahagenco
  12. What is the syllabus for Junior Engineer and sub engineer post for electronics engineering in Mahagenco? Solved question papers(Electronics Engineer) in Mahagenco
  13. Previous years papers of Bharat Electronics Limited Probationary Engineer recruitment? What is the syllabus for Mechanical Engineer trade?
  14. Syllabus and Model Question Papers for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
  15. Syllabus and preparation tips for BEL Probationary Engineer recruitment exam?
  16. Internship in mumbai for BE computer science 3rd year students?
  17. Syllabus and previous years test papers for probationary engineer post of CSE?
  18. Syllabus for the post of probationary engineer job for ECE? Previous years question papers?
20th April 2010, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for MDL probationary officer post, electronics engineer in mazgaon dock

where is previous year paper of p.o
21st April 2010, 01:13 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for MDL probationary officer post, electronics engineer in mazgaon dock

Written examination will be divided into two categories :
a) Core Paper (which is based on your stream i.e. Electrical/Electonics) - 100 Marks
b) General Paper (General Awareness & Logical Reasoning) - 80 Marks.

i) Written Test : Eligible candidates will be intimated through a call letter to appear for an objective type written test including a psychometric test. These tests will be held in Mumbai only. Candidates will have the option to write the tests in English or Hindi and the option once exercised shall be final. The written test shall comprise of two papers viz. i.) Core paper (related discipline) of 100 marks and ii.) General Paper (General knowledge and test of reasoning) of 80 marks. In addition to the two papers there shall be written psychometric test. In order to qualify for the interview the minimum pass marks is 50% marks in each paper and overall 60% in the written test and “average fit” grading in the Psychometric Test.
ii) Interview: Candidates short-listed, based on performance in the written test and psychometric test, will only be called for the interview and Medical Test. The interview will be of 20 marks. Both will be held in Mumbai. The qualifying marks in interview will be 60% for short listing.
iii) Final Selection: The final selection will be on the basis of marks obtained in written test and interview. A common merit list will be prepared after adding marks of written test and interview.

The question pattern and the syllabus can be found in the reference guides and the magazines (the nearby month to the date of exam). The reference guides for this exam is available Upkar, Arihant, MTG and many other publication. I would prefer any of three mentioned here.

You don't use the reference guide for preparation. Just take it to know the trend of the exam and related topics. Study the topics from the book that was used during engineering. That would help brushing your concepts and also give you the confidence.

Good Luck.
14th June 2010, 12:26 AM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

dear friend,

the books which can be followed are of "upkar publications" and "maxford publications" which are among the best one's since they are error free .

i am providing you the sample paper from the following attachment

ece2.pdf

-------------------------------------
hope your doubt to be solved.
feel free to post as many doubts as you can , we are here to solve your doubts .

regards
~satish.
26th August 2010, 01:12 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear friend,

there is many websites ffrom where you can get the syllabus for MDL probationary officer

post, electronics engineer in amazonian dock

so here is the some name of the websites is given from where you can get the syllabus..

www.indiastudychannel.com
25th October 2010, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any exam or recruitement in currently for MDL probationary officer post, electronics engineer in mazgaon dock in oct 2010?
I want knw the complete procedure for that exam form , date of submission cost etc?
25th October 2010, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any exam or recruitement in currently for MDL probationary officer post, electronics engineer in mazgaon dock in oct 2010?
I want knw the complete procedure for that exam form , date of submission cost etc?
29th October 2010, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

27th November 2010, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

please send me the last year solved paper of dmrc
28th January 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

i am also searching for MDL previous paper if you received plz tell me
15th February 2012, 04:30 PM
puchu007

the books which can be followed are of "upkar publications" and "maxford publications" which are among the best one's since they are error free .

i am providing you the sample paper from the following attachment

ece2.pdf

-------------------------------------
hope your doubt to be solved.
feel free to post as many doubts as you can , we are here to solve your doubts .
7th March 2012, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

what is document refrence no in mazagaon dock form
26th June 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

how many % are required in degree to the post, electronics engineer in mazgaon dock ?
11th July 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

hey please send me previous years test papers for mazagon dock ltd probationary officer post in mechanical stream
24th August 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of mdl for the post of probationary officer electronics
4th August 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i have applied in mdl for the post of finanace trainee plz give me syllabus, last question papers of related to this post and give me some your precious opinion.
Regard : Syed Quader
8th April 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

sir,
myself Anjali Kadam applied for MDL Estimator planner post ,electronics engineer,
please can you send me the syllabus and sample question papers of the previous years for electronics field,
suggest any reference books or magzines for written test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?