27th February 2011, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Medical Microbiology? List of colleges for Medical Microbiology course in Maharashtra? Admission procedure and fee structure?

What is the syllabus of medical microbiology? Please send me colleges for medical microbiology in maharashtra with admission procedure and fees structure.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  2. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  4. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  5. Details of M.Sc in Medical Microbiology through distance education? Fee of recognized colleges?
  6. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  7. List of colleges to do Ph.D in Microbiology? What is the fee structure followed? -- [New]
  8. Colleges offering M.Sc Medical Microbiology in Tamil Nadu? Fee structure for this course?
  9. List of institutes offering Microbiology and Medical Microbiology undergraduate courses in Calicut? Detailed information about both?
  10. List of the colleges for MSc medical microbiology? Is there any scope for medical microbiology? I have completed my BSc in Medical Microbiology
  11. What is the procedure for admission in Ph.D Microbiology in maulana azad medical college? What is the fee structure?
  12. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  13. Which one is better between General Microbiology and Medical Microbiology?
  14. List of colleges offering MSc in Medical Microbiology course?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D in Microbiology from Maulana Azad Medical college?
  16. What to do after completing the Graduation in Microbiology?
  17. Is there any difficulty to do PhD in Medical Microbiology being a General Microbiology postgraduate? Where can I study?
  18. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
3rd April 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Medical Microbiology? List of colleges for Medical Microbiology course in Maharashtra? Admission procedure and fee structure?

what is the msc microbiology entrance exam syllabus
18th April 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Medical Microbiology? List of colleges for Medical Microbiology course in Maharashtra? Admission procedure and fee structure?

msc medical microbiology from distance education in india
5th June 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedur for admision in medical microbiology
21st June 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello, Sir I want to ask micro biology colleges in Amravati University
3rd March 2012, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

sir i wnt t sllaybus 4 entrance exm in msc medical microbiology
17th May 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Any b.s.c microbiology trainings and jobs after completion of course in goa?
20th September 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

m sc microbiology college in bihar state
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?