5th October 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Police Sub Inspector exam? Books to be referred and when are the forms coming?

sir, what is the syallbus of u.p police sub-inspector? and whch book of refer tht course and when form will be coming

pls send me all information on this email.id [email protected]

8th October 2011, 06:09 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus of Police Sub Inspector exam? Books to be referred and when are the forms coming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, what is the syallbus of u.p police sub-inspector? and whch book of refer tht course and when form will be coming

pls send me all information on this email.id [email protected]

SYLLABUS FOR SSC CPO EXAM AND RECOMMENDED BOOKS TO FOLLOW

I have attached the tentative syllabus of SSC CPO 2011 exam in this post along with some model papers for your reference... kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam...

-> Some of the recommended books are as follows...

Ssc Cpo Sub-Inspectors Exam. Solved Papers
ISBN: 8174827935

SSC CPO Sub-inspectors (BSF/CISF/CRPF/ITBP) Recruitment Exam
ISBN: 8183554792

SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier-II CPO Exam English Language & Comprehension
Author: Kiran Prakashan

General Science (IAS,PCS SSC, Railways AAO, RRB NDA, CDS CPO)
ISBN: 8183555071

Ssc -Cpo Sub Inspectors Examination
Author: Lal, Jain
ISBN: 8174827331

SSC CPO Superfast Practice Sets

SSC CPO Practice Work Boo
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSC CPO syllabus ( tentative ).pdf(15.9 KB, 362 views)
File Type: zip SSC CPO.zip(39.9 KB, 120 views)
File Type: pdf SSC Forms to apply.pdf(7.5 KB, 215 views)
11th November 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Police Sub Inspector exam? Books to be referred and when are the forms coming?

When are the exams of uttar pradesh police,sub-inspector supposed to occur...
24th November 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Police Sub Inspector exam? Books to be referred and when are the forms coming?

what is the portion and subject and the above mentioned books are also help to prepare for police sub inspector mahrashtra police plz revert me on my id [email protected] my cell no 9870945760
27th November 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

sir, how to apply in centre police and sir, what is the syallbus of centre police sub-inspector?
give me full information in my email ID [email protected]
7th December 2011, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
pls more information give this email id
[email protected]
9th December 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the ege limit for PSI exam.plz tell me sir? my catagary is open?
23rd December 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit ? & onething that when the post is calling sir? and wht we prepare for the psi exam and which subjects sir?
you send to my e-mail id [email protected] thank u sir?
25th December 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
what is the sullaybus for polish sub inspector (wireless),in gujarat? and for that which book i'm refer?my email id is - [email protected].
2nd January 2012, 06:04 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am from Gujarat.I have applied for Police sub-inspector wireless branch but,i didn't know any book to refer for wireless sub inspector.Please tell me the syllabus and books to refer for Sub inspector of wireless branch.My mail id is [email protected]
6th January 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
what is the syllaybus for polish sub inspector (wireless),in gujarat? and for that which book i'm refer?
Please needful me.

my email id is - [email protected]

Thanks.
11th January 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

sir.
i am imran qureshi,i want to know about sylebas of delhi police sub inspector and how to fillup this form?
what are the eligeblities for that? please give me more and more information about delhi polis of sub inspector on this email [email protected]
and my phone no. is 9953281956.
i will be very thanksfull to you.
1st February 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the syllabus for psi wireless in gujarat and books? plz tell me
my id [email protected]
1st February 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

si i want more information about psi job sir i want know how iam becom a psi so please tel me how to priper my self
13th February 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

sir ab psi ki bharti kab hogi, or gujarat psi ka syllabus kya he
27th February 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the civics sayllabus in subinspecto of police andcanistable entrance exam
4th March 2012, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

sir plz psi ka syallabus send kare. id:[email protected]
16th March 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

good noon .... pls give me information of wireless psi in gujrat....what is syllabus????? my id [email protected]
26th June 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

syllabus of UP Police Sub Inspector? Books to be referred for the course .
4th March 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i want d full information abt d sup inspector police nd whc book sud follow nd how mny examz sud i gve nd plz send al detail to my e-mail id [email protected]
5th April 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir, what is the criteria for sub inspector & what the syllabus & also when the form coming. please send the fully information on this id [email protected]
13th July 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I am from tamilnadu.my brother have applied for Police sub-inspector but,he didn't know any book.Please tell me the syllabus and books to refer for Sub inspector please sir.... I need your help to fullfill my brother dreams please help for me..... and this is my mail id [email protected]
10th August 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

why jk police department is not recruiting the new posts of sub-inspector 2013
20th November 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

is there any condition for the weight of candidates ?
14th November 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my self amrutha actully am preparing for p s I exam of this year in karnataka so pls can u tel me how to prepare and in which area I have to give importance I need to clear this exam pls give me some suggestions to clear things s exam
please send message to my email
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?