19th February 2017, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous years question papers of BHU entrance exam for MBBS

Hello sir, I want to study MBBS course from BHU. Please provide me syllabus and previous years question papers for it on my email [email protected]

20th February 2017, 06:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers of BHU entrance exam for MBBS

BHU refers to Banaras Hindu University and same is one of the finest Central University India known for providing quality education in various and undergraduate, postgraduate and higher studies degree courses.

Now as far as you are concerned about appearing in BHU entrance examination for admission in MBBS i.e; BHU-PMT then for your information I would like to inform you that from last year all PMTs and CETs has been merged into a single entrance examination known as NEET.

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and same is a common national level medical entrance examination held by CBSE once every year for offering admission in MBBS/BDS courses in medical college of India.

For more details about NEET you can refer to its information brochure entitled here under or refer to its official link www.cbseneet.nic.in.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf neet 2017.pdf(2.19 MB, 86 views)

21st February 2017, 05:38 PM
sumansahujadam

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers of BHU entrance exam for MBBS

Syllabus and previous years question papers of BHU entrance exam for MBBS

Attach file is the BHU Entrance Exam for MBBS
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-neet 2017.pdf(2.19 MB, 67 views)

20th June 2018, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want to study Ms.c. from BHU
At present time I am pursuing Bs.c. It is my last year of bsc so please suggest me that
How should we study??? give me some point & send to me syllabus for it at my email id
"[email protected]"

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?