9th May 2017, 01:10 PM
Prashant2295

Syllabus and reference books for integrated PhD in IUCCA

I am Prashant Makwana from bhavnagar Gujarat, i want to do integrated PhD in IUCCA for that i have to clear INAT so i need the full syllabus of INAT exam and reference book names for the same so i kindly request you to provide me syllabus and books names it can be help me a lot.

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and reference books for IISc integrated PhD entrance exam
  2. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated PhD in Maths? What are good reference books for it?
  3. How should I prepare for TIFR M.Sc-PhD integrated program? Which reference books to follow?
  4. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
  5. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  6. Syllabus and reference books for JNU PhD biotechnology entrance exam
  7. Books and syllabus for integrated PhD in Computer Science at IISc?
  8. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for JNU PhD(Biotechnology) entrance exam?
  10. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science and Automation/Computer Science?
  11. How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?
  12. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for PhD entrance exam of IIT?
  13. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  14. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  15. Helpful books for TIFR integrated PhD programme in Physics?
  16. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  17. Reference books for preparation of NIMHANS PhD in Clinical Psychology entrance exam?
  18. Syllabus for Integrated Phd in Biological Sciences entrance examinations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?