21st June 2012, 08:12 PM
sanjaykumarmohapatra08

Syllabus and sample question papers for the post of Operator Cum Technician of Rourkela Steel Plant(RSP) SAIL?

Please send me the syllabus and sample paper for the post of OPERATOR CUM TECHNICAN of Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP) - SAIL?

25th June 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and sample question papers for the post of Operator Cum Technician of Rourkela Steel Plant(RSP) SAIL?

please send me syllabus and question paper for the post of operator cum tchnician of rourkela steel plant(SAIL).
My email-id is [email protected]/[email protected]
6th July 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and sample question papers for the post of Operator Cum Technician of Rourkela Steel Plant(RSP) SAIL?

What is the syllabus of sail rsp for post of octt
4th February 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus & sample questions for the post of operator cum technical trainee (RSP) which will be held in recently in my mail id ( [email protected] )
6th February 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous 10 years written question answer of electrical to [email protected]
25th February 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Sample question papers with solutions for the post of operator cum technician trainee?
28th February 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

can u sent me syllabus for operator cum technician (mechanical) for sail(bilali)
28th February 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

pleas send me sylabus nd question papers on [email protected]
2nd March 2013, 05:08 PM
sw8 nupur

[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Dear, Sir

Please sent me sample question papers with syllabus for the post of operator cum technician trainee? [email protected] please please please...
6th March 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

syllabus and sample que paper for OCT SAIL PL SEND ON [email protected]
thanx
6th March 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me bhilai steel plant (sail) sample quetion paper and syllabus in electrical branch for the post of operator cum technician trainy.
My email id- [email protected]
8th March 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

hello Sir, I don't have idea about ACT sail exam then I request u please send me sample question paper and syllabus in computer operator programming assistant for the post of attendant cum technician trainee. I need it sir pls do reply fast
My email id- [email protected]

Thanking you sir,
your's faithfully
14th March 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Please sent me sample question papers with syllabus for the post of operator cum technician trainee........ [email protected] please please please...
14th March 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Please sent me sample question papers with syllabus for the post of operator cum technician [email protected] please please please...
15th March 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Plz send me syllabus of sail ott for mechanical engineering and 10 year solved paper
15th March 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

i am balamurugan. i would applied the post of actt in bhilai steel plant 2013. i want to get the syllabus for that written exam and interview. so please send the syllabus and modal questionpapers to my valid email id. my email id is [email protected]. please send immediately because of i must prepare this exams
19th March 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

plage send me syllabus of sailOTT for electrical engg. [email protected]
25th March 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Please sent me sample question papers with syllabus for the post of operator cum technician trainee?
[email protected]
Plz,plz,plz !
29th March 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus of ott bokaro steel plant for mech engg at [email protected]
29th March 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am Mekala.NagaSwarupa. i would applied the post of octt in bhilai steel plant 2013. i want to get the syllabus for the written exam and interview. so please send the syllabus and modal question papers to my valid email id. my email id is [email protected].
so kindly do the needfull
Regards
31st March 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

SIR I NEED THE SYLLABUS FOR OCTT POST.. PLS SEND TO MY I.D [email protected]
4th April 2013, 02:43 AM

Please sent me sample question papers with syllabus for the post of operator cum technician trainee....
29th April 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Please sent me sample question papers with syllabus for the post of attended cum technician trainee sail bhilai ?
[email protected]
30th May 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

technical question and answer for the rsp
22nd June 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

hi plz send the bhilai sample question papes for octt for electrical and electrical engineering
25th June 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Please sent me sample question papers with syllabus for the post of operator cum technician trainee?

plz plz pz..
[email protected]
4th July 2013, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

sir plz send sample question peper of fitter for written exam
6th July 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir,plz send me the syllabus and sample question paper of burnpur sail for OCTT..plz sir,i hv no idea about the syllabus..I am diploma in electrical eng..
20th July 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i need the sullabus for oct instrumentation of rsp plz do send in my id sudeep [email protected] plz plz plz
20th July 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

sir please send the syllabus of OCTT written test exam. 2013 (RSP) to my email id [email protected]
22nd July 2013, 07:50 PM

Question Re: Syllabus and sample question papers for the post of Operator Cum Technician of Rourkela Steel Plant(RSP) SAIL?

dear sir,
pls.send in my ID the syllabus for rourkela exam as per as dip.in mech.
24th July 2013, 08:46 PM

Please send me the syllabus and sample paper for the post of OPERATOR CUM TECHNICAN of Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP). please send me with solved questions and answers for previous sail papers
24th July 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

sir please send the syllabus of OCTT written test exam 2013(RSP) for branch electronics to my email id [email protected]
26th July 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Syllabus and sample question papers for the post of Operator Cum Technician of Rourkela Steel Plant(RSP) SAIL?

sir,
would you like to send me syllabus for the post of operator cum tchnician of rourkela steel plant(SAIL) to be held in 04.08.2013.
My email-id is [email protected]
30th July 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Plss send me the syllabus of sail rourkela for the post of ACTT on my email [email protected]
3rd August 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me the syllabus & samplf question for the post of OCTT,at [email protected]
28th August 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLEASE SEND ME THE PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER OF SAIL OCTT POST FOR ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING AT [email protected]
23rd October 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

plese send me sylabus for act-fitter sail.rsp
16th November 2013, 08:01 PM
suman haldar

I am suman haldar, Please send me the syllabus and sample paper for the post of OPERATOR CUM TECHNICAN of Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP) - SAIL?[/QUOTE]
25th November 2013, 12:19 PM
nayan.pankaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjaykumarmohapatra08 View Post
Please send me the syllabus and sample paper for the post of OPERATOR CUM TECHNICAN of Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP) - SAIL?
branch - electrical engg.
30th November 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

harikrishna padhy,[email protected] please sir send me rsp octt exam question sets.
19th December 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me rsp octt exame question sets on my email [email protected]
19th December 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

19th December 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

19th December 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me rsp octt exame question sets for mechanical on my email [email protected]
19th December 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me rsp octt exame question sets for mechanical on my email [email protected]
20th December 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Kuntala Dehuri. I need the syllabus for the post of OCTT of RSP. So, Kindly send me..
My email id- [email protected].
21st December 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me the syllabus and question papes of rsp octt-Electrical- exam, in my mail i.d. To [email protected]
22nd December 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

plz send me a previous year question paper of sail octt on my email.My email contact is [email protected]
26th December 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus and sample paper for the post of OPERATOR CUM TECHNICAN-ELECTRONICS of Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP) - SAIL
My E-mail address is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?