2nd February 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and sample question papers for the post of Operator Cum Technician Trainee of Bokaro Steel Plant?

Please send me the syllabus and sample paper for the post of OPERATOR CUM TECHNICAN TRAINEE of Bokaro Steel Plant.

10th February 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and sample question papers for the post of Operator Cum Technician Trainee of Bokaro Steel Plant?

Bokaro steel plant syllbus
24th February 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and sample question papers for the post of Operator Cum Technician Trainee of Bokaro Steel Plant?

previous year operator cum technician trainne sample paper
4th March 2012, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

how many quastion in the sail roulkela
10th May 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee).
please provide previous year paper or sample paper for Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee).
10th May 2012, 09:49 PM
rvvv

Please send me the syllabus and sample paper for the post of Attendant CUM TECHNICIAN TRAINEE of sail.
31st May 2012, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

how i fillup sail trainer-cum-technician application form and what type question in written exam.
8th June 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I WANT ALL SAIL OPERATOR CUM TECHNICIAN TRAINEE SOLVED QUESTION PAPER
9th June 2012, 02:39 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Syllabus and sample question papers for the post of Operator Cum Technician Trainee of Bokaro Steel Plant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I WANT ALL SAIL OPERATOR CUM TECHNICIAN TRAINEE SOLVED QUESTION PAPER

[SIZE=5]Recruitment in SAIL, Bokaro Steel Plant for 350+ posts of Operator cum Technician Trainee, Apply Now – April 2012

[/SIZE]Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts the details of which are given below in SAIL Bokaro:
Operator cum Technician Trainee / (S-3)
Number of vacancies : 356 (Mechanical-85, Electrical-115, Metallurgy-146, Civil-10)
Qualification : Three years full time Diploma in Engineering from Government recognized institute in the following disciplines : Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy and Civil
Age Limit (As on 01.03.2012) : 18-28 years (Age relaxation as per rules)

For complete advertisement visit :http://www.sail.co.in/pdf/ott-bsp.pdf
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=5][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=5][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
18th June 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz help me ,sent of syllaybus and privious year question paper of attendant cum technician trainee(fitter)
18th June 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Please send me the syllabus and sample paper for the post of OPERATOR CUM TECHNICAN TRAINEE of Bokaro Steel Plant.
sir please send syllabus operator cum technican trainee for chemical engineering my id is [email protected]
20th June 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and sample question papers for the post of Operator Cum Technician Trainee of Bokaro Steel Plant?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-sample-question-papers-post-operator-cum-technician-trainee-bokaro-steel-plant-602997.html#ixzz1yLbxCOr6
sir please send syllabus operator cum technican trainee for chemical engineering my id is [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-sample-question-papers-post-operator-cum-technician-trainee-bokaro-steel-plant-602997.html#ixzz1yLc5U6K1
21st June 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

PLZ SEND ME THE PREVIOUS QUESTIONS OO SAIL OPERATOR CUM TECHNICIAN EXAM
4th July 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous year question papers for SAIL OPERATOR CUM TECHNICIAN EXAM
5th July 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

please send me Syllabus and sample question papers for the post of Operator Cum Technician Trainee of raurkela Steel Plant,
on [email protected].
19th July 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous year question papers for SAIL OPERATOR CUM TECHNICIAN EXAM

sample-question-papers-post-operator-cum-technician-trainee-bokaro-steel-plant-602997 on [email protected]
20th July 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus and name of Books with old sample paper for the post of operator cum technican mechnical stream on my email :
[email protected]

Thanks with regards
GAURAV SHARMA
20th July 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I need question pattern for written exam of octt...
24th July 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

27th July 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz sand me operator cum tachnician traini (electrical) sallaybus for entrence exam
SAIL
E-MAIL= [email protected]
28th July 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE GIVE ME SYLLABUS OF BSL OCTT PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION
29th July 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus & previous year question/answer for operator cum technician Mechanical, of IISCO,Burnpur
4th January 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

how i can prepare myself to be an employ in SAIL ?
13th January 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus & previous year question/answer for operator cum technician electronic, of IISCO,Burnpur [email protected]
19th January 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous year question & syllabus of operator cum technician(trainee) electronics for dsp.my email [email protected]
29th January 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Please send me the syllabus and sample paper for the post of OPERATOR CUM TECHNICAN TRAINEE of DSP Steel Plant.
at Email ID: [email protected]
2nd February 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

please send me Syllabus and sample question papers for the post of Operator Cum Technician Trainee of bokaro Steel Plant
20th February 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Sample question papers with solutions for the post of operator cum technician trainee?

please send in mail id sir [email protected]

regards rakesh
24th February 2013, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

sir i want syllabus &sample queston paper for post octt of bhilai plant .plz help me
28th February 2013, 12:24 AM
skkeshri786

pleas sir send me syllabus for bhilai steel plant entrance exam for operator cum technician job
6th March 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

please send me operator cum technician trainee syllabus of Bokaro Steel Plant on [email protected]
6th March 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is the syllabus for octt mechanical in sail.
6th March 2013, 11:48 PM
sanjay kumar pradhan

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus and sample question papers for the post of Operator Cum Technician Trainee of Bokaro Steel Plant?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1814606]previous year operator cum technician trainne sample paper and syllabus
7th March 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I want 5year previous question papers for operator cum technician trainees for electrical engg of bokaro steel plant
7th March 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous 5 year question paper of diploma mechanical branch which is asked in bokaro sail at this email id [email protected]
9th March 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

please send me simple question paper for diploma ielectrical engg.in bokaro & bhilai steel plant at this email.id [email protected]
15th March 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus of bhilai steel plant opratercum techncian trainee.my e.mail. id :[email protected]
19th March 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and sample question papers for the post of Operator Cum Technician Trainee of Bokaro Steel Plant
19th March 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and sample question papers for the post of Operator Cum Technician Trainee of Bokaro Steel Plant
30th March 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and sample question papers for the post of Operator Cum Technician Trainee of Bokaro Steel Plant? in my e- mail [email protected]

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1727144]Please send me the syllabus and sample paper for the post of OPERATOR CUM TECHNICAN TRAINEE of Bokaro Steel Plant?
3rd April 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

plz send me bhilai steel plant syllabus to my email id [email protected]
29th April 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me syllabus & previous solved papers of bokaro steel plant for oct mechanical
14th June 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1727144]Please send me the syllabus and sample paper for the post of OPERATOR CUM TECHNICAN TRAINEE of Bokaro Steel Plant for electronics .my email id [email protected]
27th June 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam plz send me syllabus and previous year sample paper of octt of bhilai steel plant on email id- [email protected]
12th July 2013, 08:21 PM

Sir pls send sylabus of occt
12th July 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

plese send syllabus and question paper for occt of sail bokaro
12th July 2013, 08:32 PM

Plese send syllabus of occt
12th July 2013, 08:39 PM

Plese send syllabus of occt
5th August 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

sir, please refer some boks for operator-cum-technician exams in iisco/rourkela/durgapur/bokaro steel plants.please reply me on my email id ----"[email protected]".
23rd November 2013, 12:58 PM
nayan.pankaj

Quote:
please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?