27th August 2011, 11:21 AM
kamlesh kumar15

How to do summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant after 2nd year Electrical Engineering?

I am a 2nd year electrical engineering student.i want summer trining in bokaro steel plant.

3rd September 2011, 07:39 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant after 2nd year Electrical Engineering?

You need to get a letter signed from your principal mentioning details about the internship along with your resume and post the details to the branch office of a particular company where you want to apply for the training.If your living near by the city then you can approach the company officials directly regarding the training procedure.You should even take your college identity card to approach the authorities.if you know any Employee's in Bokaro steel plant then the work will be much easy.

The HR is the main authority to decide regarding your approval and training period.So, its up to him to give permission regarding the training.Since it's a steel plant hence you will given a training period of 2 weeks to 1 month.
30th October 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant after 2nd year Electrical Engineering?

I have 2 backs in 2nd and 3rd sesstier, so could i get jod after completing my 6th sem, because the result will come after 3 months from 6 sem.
13th January 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i am a civil engg student from nit jaipur 2nd year i have 2 do training in bokaro steel plant its possible or not ..........
1st February 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I am a Electrical & Electronics Engg Student 2nd Year Under BPUT Odisha.I Intrested Training In Rourkela Or Bokaro Steel Plant.It Is Possible ?
4th February 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Iam mechanical engineering student 2nd year wants to to do training from bokaro steel plant,,,,,,,is it possible or not????
please revert me email: [email protected]
15th March 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I am electrical student i have back 1st sem now continue diploma engineer now i want a training period
6th April 2012, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

sir i am electrical 3rd year student i want to do vocational training from bokaro SAIL .. so please give complete information on my email id; [email protected] how to applyfor it
i am very thankful to you.
15th April 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am 2nd year electrical engineering student of ism dhanbad.i want to do summer training from bokaro SAIL...so please give complete information on my email id; [email protected]\
i will be very thankful to u
3rd June 2013, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

sir i am civil 2nd year student i want to do vocational training from bokaro SAIL....So please give complete information on my Email Id : [email protected] how to apply for it i am very thank ful to you..
21st April 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am sunny kumar. From sit aurangabad. Civil dept. I want to do summer training in bokaro steel thermal plant is possible or not. Kindly tell me
Cont. 8409281049
15th June 2018, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I am the diploma students of mechanical engineering I want to do training in bokaro steel plant where my relation is work may you give me a permission to summer training in B.S.L. plant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?