2nd January 2012, 04:41 PM
gimtrakesh

Syllabus for technical assistant grade FCI? Model question papers for the same?

Dear Sir

I want to know about the syllabus ot technical Assistant grad FCI. So pls send me PDF of study material of technical paper and model paper also. Becouse i have not found the related book on the shop for the TECHNICAL PAPER.

My E-mail id is - [email protected]

15th January 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for technical assistant grade FCI? Model question papers for the same?

syllabus for fci technical
24th January 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for technical assistant grade FCI? Model question papers for the same?

sir ,
i want to in detail syllabus for assistant grade 3 exam
my email id is
[email protected]
1st February 2012, 09:23 PM
prashanthb

sir plzzzzzz send me fci previous year question paers to my id [email protected]
1st February 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

please send me some model papers on it officers and fci exams [email protected]
10th March 2012, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have cleared pre exam of FCI technical asst grade, but noe i have to appear for mains so kindly send me some model papers and syllabus for technical assistant grade FCI, my mail id is [email protected]
11th March 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know syllabus for mains of fci depot.& g. accountant MY EMAIL I. D.-nikhil.gangwar@rediffmail .com
11th March 2012, 05:48 PM
Siku032

Sir I have cleared pre exam of FCI technical asst grade, but noe i have to appear for mains so kindly send me some model papers and syllabus for technical assistant grade FCI, my mail id is [email protected]
12th March 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

14th March 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
I want to know about the
syllabus ot technical Assistant
grad FCI. So pls send me PDF of
study material of technical paper
and model paper also. Becouse i
have not found the related book
on the shop for the TECHNICAL
PAPER.
My E-mail id is -
[email protected]
24th March 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

I want to know about the syllabus ot technical Assistant grad FCI. So pls send me PDF of study material of technical paper and model paper also. Becouse i have not found the related book on the shop for the TECHNICAL PAPER.

29th March 2012, 05:37 PM
moinao

can you plis send me previous years question papers and samples of FCI technical cadre. my email [email protected] you.
30th March 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,

Could you please send me model question papers and previous years question papers of Food Corporation of India's Technical (biological Sciences) paper-iii.
my email id. [email protected]
Thank you Sir/Madam
2nd April 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

can you plis send me previous years question papers and samples of FCI technical cadre. my email ID [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-technical-assistant-grade-fci-model-question-papers-same-549685.html#ixzz1qrd7qOtL
2nd April 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam please send syllabus for assistant grade 3 technical to [email protected]
2nd April 2012, 11:12 PM
bablu30487

Syllabus for technical assistant grade FCI? Model question papers for the same?
syllabus for fci technical
7th April 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus for fci tier 2 exam for technical. My email address is [email protected]
9th April 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

I am not able to download fci mains exam admit card
3rd September 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i want syllabus of fci along with some model papers plz send me on my id [email protected]
4th September 2012, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

i want fci model question paper for download
5th September 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

my name is suman i want fci syllubus
my email id is [email protected]
13th September 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

my name is priyanka and i want model question paper for technical assistant grade of fci and my mail id is [email protected]
24th September 2012, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

26th September 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Good morning,I want model question paper for technical assistant grade III of FCI and pls send study material and related reference books name. my mail ID is [email protected]
4th October 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir pleas send me syllabus for technical assistant grade FCi and Modal question paper for the same.
my mail id is [email protected]
4th October 2012, 08:55 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Yes you can apply if you fit in its age criteria.I provide you some information about the NDA (National Defence Academy)

Eligibility criteria

1.Age 16 to 19 years
2.Qualification intermediate complete or pursuing person can also apply (12th class)
3.After cracking the written you have to give the physical and medical exam also
4. Your age, height and weight depend on each other for physical
5.According to the marks you can select the academy of NDA
Indian Army
Indian Navy
Indian Air force

I hope this information helpful to you.......

Thanking you........
4th October 2012, 08:57 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

every one in society have its own views on this topic.Girls are future server as in the sense server of manners,etiquettes in their family.they are the pillars of good society.girls can serve nation in both direct and indirect way.they do jobs and also balance their family in future.so if the main is not aware of the all the situations then how can she pass the knowledge to next generation.yas experience comes through age but wisdom comes through education,potential that skill to tacle any situation comes through the education.and inspite of this fact also all people are equal and every one have right to get educated whether its girl or boy.education increases the range of thinking and broaden ones
18th October 2012, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, send me syllabus for fci technical(system).
e_id:[email protected]
2nd December 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to detail of question Paper about privious year so please sent it this website.
21st December 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, can u send me the syllabus and previous year's question paper(if possible) for fci technical paper-III ?
my mail [email protected]
23rd December 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLZ SEND ME PREVIOUS YEAR PAPER OF FCI PAPER OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES TO MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
5th January 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ madam, Please send me the previous year question papers of technical post to my email id [email protected]
16th January 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLZ SEND ME PREVIOUS YEAR PAPER OF FCI PAPER OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES TO MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-technical-assistant-grade-fci-model-question-papers-same-549685.html#ixzz2I963mqH6
21st January 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

25th January 2013, 11:33 PM
pvchandrasekhar

Dear sir please send previous papers of FCI paper 3 to my
Mail ID: [email protected]
29th May 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLZ SEND ME PREVIOUS YEAR CECRI TECHNICAL ASSISTANT PAPER TO MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?