26th November 2010, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for Women Scientist Scholarship Scheme(WOS-S) and Assessment Council in Association with DST? Date of the entrance exam?

may i know the syllabus details for women scientist scolarship scheme (WOS-C) & assesment council in association with DST kindly and any sample ? papers along with exam date.......

19th April 2011, 07:11 PM
akankshi bafana

Smile Re: Syllabus for Women Scientist Scholarship Scheme(WOS-S) and Assessment Council in Association with DST? Date of the entrance exam?

DST provides a special scholarship for women scientist. WOS-C is put forward by Government of India. This is to develop the scientific talent of women who are seeking scientific pursuits. The duration of this scheme is one year. The scheme focuses to give opportunity for women for self-employment in diverse areas.

WOS-C Scholarships

The scholarship is for duration of one year. For the qualifying candidates (i.e. B.Tech, B.Pharma, MBBS or equivalent) a sum of Rs.12,500/- per month will be given. For the candidates from M.Tech, Ph.D, M.Pharma, MD or equivalent, a sum of Rs.17,500/- per month will be given.

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/women-scientist-scholarship-scheme-wos-c/#ixzz1JyLi9t3y
23rd September 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Women Scientist Scholarship Scheme(WOS-S) and Assessment Council in Association with DST? Date of the entrance exam?

i neend to know WOS-C entrance exam pattern and what is the last date of examination form for 2011 ?
3rd October 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Women Scientist Scholarship Scheme(WOS-S) and Assessment Council in Association with DST? Date of the entrance exam?

I want to know last date of examination for 2012
5th October 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

women scientist scholarship scheme exam detail inyear2011-2012
11th November 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Please guide me for the last date ofentrance exam and for appliying for wos-c scheme.I would like to appear for 2011-12 session.
regards
19th December 2011, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Anyone pleasetell me, when the advertisement for 2012 will be released and when is the exam?
21st January 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the syllabus of the entrance exam of WOS-C
28th January 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

WOS-C TEST LIFESCIENCES&BIOTECHNOLOGY SYLLABUS & MODEL QUESTION PAPERS - SOURCE OF CONTACT ADDRESS OR E-MAIL
29th February 2012, 01:13 PM
bspt2012

syllabus for wos-c exam 2012 (7 batch)
5th March 2012, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

syllabus for wos-c exam 2012 (7 batch)
15th March 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

HI i had completed my M.phil in psychology 4yrs before and working as full time counsellor in college and applying to phd , am i eligible to women scientist scholarship WOS-B since i cannot finance to phd studies.Can any one clear my querry. Thanks in advance
3rd May 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Could somebody tell me the examination date of wos-C scientist scheme
26th May 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

what is level of competition in this exam?
18th June 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

i want to know what books to refer for
6th September 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for scientist-a entrance exam being an life science. i know what books to refers.
veena
2nd October 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of (WOS-S) written exam?
2nd October 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of (WOS-S) written examination?
8th October 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I am applying for WOMEN Scientist Scholarship (WOS-S) this year Oct, 2012. Please will you mail me the syllabus of this exam at my email address , [email protected] or you can give me the site where i can find it. Thank you
20th November 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared written exam of wos-c kindly tell me anybody the interview type of qstns asked & the topics in which it will be based ...process of intervw
25th November 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Can u please tell me how u prepared for the written test
[email protected]
21st June 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
Please let me know the syllabus,date of exam of wos c and books that I should refer
Regards
Rajeshwari
26th June 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have cleared written exam of wos-c kindly tell me anybody the interview type of qstns asked & the topics in which it will be based ...process of intervw
Hi Could you please help me how you prepared for the exams and also pz let me know what are the subject areas to read.
6th July 2021, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I am applying for WOMEN Scientist Scholarship (WOS-S) this 2021. Please will you mail me the syllabus of this exam at my email address,[email protected]?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?