1st January 2013, 03:49 PM
dgsekar_78

Tamilnadu factory services exam model question papers for Assistant Inspector of Factories

Hi,

Can i get the tamilnadu factory services exam model question paper for Asst.Inspector of factories.

Rgards,
D.GNANASEKARAN,
[email protected]

14th August 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tamilnadu factory services exam model question papers for Assistant Inspector of Factories

whart is the eligibilty for attending this exam, so far i know that B.E degree with 2yrs industrial experiance is enough but not sure can any share information?
29th August 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tamilnadu factory services exam model question papers for Assistant Inspector of Factories

Request to send me sample parers for assistant factory inspector model paper of last 5 year
19th June 2017, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

When is assistant inspector of factories exam dates...What are the syllabus nad where to apply for this post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?