19th July 2010, 08:58 PM
kartik budakoti

Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/

i have completed my btech with electronics and communication engineering(ece) this year. Is telecom sector good for me? which field is best in telecom for ece engineer? what are the other options for me apart from telecom sector?

Related Questions:
  1. Is telecom industry good for an electrical engineer?
  2. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  3. How can I find freshers jobs for ECE graduate in telecom sector in Kolkata?
  4. How can I get the best job in Telecom sector after completing B.Tech in ETC?
  5. Information regarding the Job Opportunities in Telecom and Electronics sector?
  6. After B.E Electronics and Communication fresher should I pursue Telecom Sector or Advance Courses in Electronics? Which sector has got more scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which field can I join in Telecom Sector or Power Sector after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication with 4 months industrial experience?
  8. How may a student having B.Tech degree with ECE stream, get a job in telecom sector? List of consultant agencies with their address and contact number for the same?
  9. How to switch to teaching like after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication and while working in Telecom sector
  10. Can I get a job in telecom sector after completing B.E in electronics engineering
  11. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  12. Which is better to build career in Telecom sector in wired technology or Telecom Engineer? -- [New]
  13. Which stream in Engineering is a better choice for me between ECE and Mechanical being a candidate having interest in Maths and poor in Physics?
  14. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  15. What is a better option for a job in IT field between MBA IT and MCA?
  16. Which is the best engineering stream in India?
  17. Job Opportunities for me in Telecom sector being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE?
  18. Career path after E & TC Engineering in Telecom Management?
17th October 2011, 03:56 AM
rahuld1

Default Re: Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/

hi kartik
as you have mentioned above that you have comleted your engineerig with ECE as from current point of view the telecom sectors is best for freshers because from theri you come to know the basic management about communication and they are helpful as their number of opportunities to enhance your skills..
But nowdays the scenario has changes as their revoulition in shipping industry and for them communication is important part!!
you have job optins their go for it

best of luck
17th October 2011, 03:25 PM
shyammishra91

Default Re: Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/

Yes it is very suitable during this period when recession is there every where and further the technology is enhancing to the greatest extent now days.Other then telecoms sector at present you can opt for the government jobs or apply for UPSC and try multinational companies also go for the employment news
17th October 2011, 06:44 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Definitely,you can make a bright career in Telecom sector after B.Tech in IT.

one of the best options is:

Bharat Sarkar Nigam Limited(BSNL) Telecom Technical Assistants (TTA) exam is one of the best tele-communication company's exam all over India.

Eligibility:

1:Only Indian can apply.

2:you have to pass in following disciplines from a recognized Institute / University
Three Years Engineering Diploma in

i)Telecommunications Engineering
ii)Electronics Engineering
iii)Electrical Engineering
iv)Radio Engineering
v)Computer Engineering
vi)Instruments Technology
vii)Information Technology

or
M.Sc. (Electronics) from a recognized institution / University.

3:Your age should be in between 18 – 27 years

Papers:
Subjects will approximately be that of Diploma level of an Indian Polytechnic.
There Shall be three written (objective type) papers:

Paper I: General ability test of 2 hours
Paper II: Basic Engineering of 3 hours
Paper III: Specialization of 3 hours

another important examination is Bharat Sarkar Nigam Limited(BSNL) Junior Telecom Officers (JTO) exam.

Eligibility :

a) Nationality : Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply.

b) Educational Qualifications:

Applicant must possess as Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in one of the
i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical.

for more visit:www.bsnl.co.in

Beside this examination,there are s many telecom companies like:

Airtel,

Vodafone,

Idea,

Tata Indicom etc
4th November 2011, 11:00 PM
rudramishra

when recession is there every where and further the technology is enhancing to the greatest extent now days.so telecom indusry is a good option
11th November 2011, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a of b.tech final year student.in c.s from rajasthan technical university.and i want to job in telecom sector,plz suggest,what kind of opportunity for me.
5th December 2011, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

hiii sir,i m ranjan.is there any good future in core company like vedanta,birla,bhusan,sail for a electronics & telecommunication engineer or only telecomm sector is available for us?
16th February 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

hi sir telecom sector has very less pay salary so is it advisable to join in it i am an b.tech ece final year student plz help me
1st August 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

hii sir i m completing B.E. in electronic and communication and i want job in telecom but sir i m confused which filed is bettar like BTS, RF,or power plant engineer's filed bettar plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?