12th June 2011, 03:54 PM
Admin
Administrator

[Testimonials]

Hello Members,

We are looking for testimonials for this forum. A testimonial would include:
  • Something about yourself: who you are, what you do, what you want to do etc etc.
  • What you think about the forum and how you have gained from it.
  • Attach a picture of yourself if you want to (it will be featured on this forum permanently)

So, a typical testimonial would look like:

About Me: .............................................

My thoughts: .............................................

Plus picture attached (optional).

Now there are some conditions which you need to follow:
  • Avoid grammatical mistake
  • Do not sugarcoat, just write your true feelings
  • Write yourself, do no copy anything from anywhere
  • If you are attaching a picture of yourself, it should be clear

How to submit:
  • Submit your testimonial as a reply to this thread (and use attachments if you want to add a picture of yourself)
  • Our moderators will check your entry and place it on the testimonial page (soon to be created)
  • Please submit as soon as possible. We will stop taking entries once we get enough of them

14th June 2011, 12:32 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Talking Re: [Testimonials]

About Me: Nothing Special.

Well I am neither Intelligent nor GOD gifted. I am quite philosophic and devotional .The analytical bent of mind and the problem solving capacity are my two major abilities which make me a unique person. These are the abilities which has always act as an important tool for me in every aspects of life, weather personal and professional. Even being a less qualified person I had fetched some of the best job at present in India.

My Thoughts regarding this Forum: When I received an E-mail from this Forum. I thought it was just a Spam and kept it aside. But don’t know why on 16th November 2009 I registered in the Forum and start the competition. On 31st Nov. result are announced where I stood 1st. The competition faced by runner-ups, sharpening of my skills, words of thanks from asker, words of appreciation from Admin, support of my Forum Friends etc. All these don’t allowed me to leave the Forum as a result I keep achieving not only in this Forum but also in real life.

This Forum has given me a platform for nurturing my Talent and being promoted in Forum, increase in stipend, Improvement in English speaking to a large extent, Sharpening my Problem “Crunching” Capability, Quick decision making, Time management skills etc. Are all which I have gained from this Forum.

So, being a student myself working to make students life and career better, is one of the Noble cause which I can do for our students community.

Regards
~~Faiyaz~~
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	myphoto.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	33397  
14th June 2011, 09:01 AM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: [Testimonials]

I AM intelligent with the help of god and due to gudience of my family member and i am really hardworker.70 % hardworker and 30 %smartworker
=100% sucessful person in life
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Image0032.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	33406  
14th June 2011, 01:26 PM

Thumbs up Re: [Testimonials]

ABOUT ME:--
I am a Btech student.I am friend lover.i love friendshif.i am hard working,self motivating.
MY THOUGHT ABOUT THIS FORUM:--
I am very happy to working here.Altho i work fast time here I get more and more knolage about any entrance,any college,any univercity,any carrier type questions.
Regard
14th June 2011, 02:09 PM
mukul0094
Banned

About me :- I am a simple student of engineering from a poor family of Bihar. I am a person who believe in the hard work. I think that time is very important for everyone because it can not come twice. Friends are very precious for me. My aim is to become an engineer and help the own country India and also i want to help those candidates who are worried about the career because the career option is the important factor of the human life.

My Thoughts about E & C Forum :- When i join this forum on 16th December 2010 then i don't know nothing about this forum and start competition. At first time i can not do well because i was not have more knowledge about this forum but now i am trying to do well in this forum by helping the all member of education and career forum. I think that this forum is useful for all the student of India.

This Forum increased my talent and knowledge both. My working skill power is becomes strong with this Forum. I got knowledge about the many entrance exam which is useful for me and also for another student from this Forum. So i can say that this Forum changed my student life.

Regards
~Mukul~
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	@vinash.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	33456  
14th June 2011, 02:42 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: [Testimonials]

Testimonial !!!!

About Me :-

Yeah !! what to say about me its Nothing Much !!But I am Going to be an Engineer, Very Soon. !!!

An Electronics and Telecommunication Engineer.

Well i am Deepak Kumar, Belongs to Hyderabad But lack of Telugu Language Knowledge, But know Oriya, English , Hindi (of course ).

Actually Why i know Oriya because i am Native of Orrisa but Staying more that 10 years in Hyderabad Makes me Locallite of AP and Studying my College Days in Pune again makes me locallite of Maharashtra.

So i want to conclude that i am from No where but from India.

Some Words about This Forum :-

• Its a Fantastic+Fabulous=Fantabulous Forum

• Start Earning and learning for the First Time from Internet.

• Now my Internet is Full of Knowledge

• Giving Time to This Forum makes me Comfortable every Day , without this i can't even think of making my day successful.

Regards
Deepak Kumar
Top Answerer
14th June 2011, 03:37 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

About Me - Myself Rahul Kundliya and I belong to Rishikesh (Uttarakhand), I am Pursuing MBA from Lovely Professional University, Punjab. According to my nature, I am very helpful, Co-operative, to resolve the problem of others and help to need people with my skills and my talent and I feeling very proud to be a part of society which need the help. When I am going outside in journey and I am seeing that someone has needed help then I am ready to help that person and try to handle the situation. With my talent and my skills, I want see myself after some time in a very great and strong position in top MNC’s.

About this Forum – My younger brother firstly get the information by mail and they firstly started and used this forum and later they inform me about this forum and their activities. But first time I am not interested to use this forum because in these days a lots of schemes and forums are entered in this field, That’s why this is not easy to trust in this forum easily. Then my younger brother force me to try this forum once a time, then I started and join the same ID and when the result was declared and I am feeling very happy to know that I am getting first scholarship and I feel very happy to earn money first time in my life, And when I am receiving the cheque first time then I decided to make a new ID with my own name and participated for long time. After joining this forum, I increase my knowledge, communication skills, decision making skills, typing speed and time management; this is all done by this forum. This forum helps me in maintain my day to day activities.

I am feeling very happy and proud to be a part of this forum and make a position of TAFP and I feel that, I always posting the reasonable answers to my great extent and this is the reward of my hard working that’s why I am getting good position of TAFP in this forum and my future plan is to achieve another level with the help of great spirit.

If I am getting any opportunity to join this organization as a regular employee, then I not waste the time and I always ready to join. I advice to people who are nearby me to join this forum so that they also get the benefits from this forum.

First of all I want to thanks my brother and Mr. Sahil Sir, Supprort, Moderators and all the members who are the part of this forum.

Thanks

Rahul Kundliya
(TAFP)
14th June 2011, 04:58 PM
spms

ABOUT ME :-:
Well my name is sakthipriya, I completed post graduation of computer application.
I have quick adaptive skills so my works are smart.Then my hobbies are
1.Raiding the bikes
2.Yoga
3.Dancing, and
4.Playing.
Am looking homely girl and also living with joint family, so i have more tolerant and patience mentality.
My native is tamilnadu even i travels few places in India.That's all about me.

MY THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS FORUM :-:

Marvelous opportunity to improve our skills with earnings.The greatest openings was found on this month by me.so i have not much experience in this posts even though i read more posts with perfect reply and perfect answers permitted by the authorized persons of this website.
Really this is a fabulous chance to bring out our language and knowledge with speed typing.Then it is a very great time to spend this forum with gaining a more knowledge.
And I thanks to given an opportunity for this testimonials.

Regards,
Sakthipriya
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	flowers1.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	33506  

Last edited by spms; 14th June 2011 at 11:41 PM. Reason: just removed my initial and add image
14th June 2011, 05:42 PM
Ruchita P. Kumbhare

i feel proud & very happy to be a part of it
14th June 2011, 08:38 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: [Testimonials]

Hello Readers !!!

Myself Adithya.

I'm from Hyderabad,My Education so far went and continuing in Hyderabad .Its just because I love this place so much like I'm in love with my family and Country.

Coming to my family, My father is a police constable,middle class family,Mom is a home maker and I have a sis.

This financial position made me to search for financial freedom. You will not believe I have spent more than 1 and half year after my 12th to get a good financial source without disturbing my studies(I'm future Electronics Engineer).

Finally I made it by finding my friend(This Forum) in the year Dec 2010.
This forum came in my life in a dramatical way..As one of the thread in this forum helped me when I was searching for an Genuine Online part time job.A member of past "Suggested to take part in this forum and make reasonable money for your time and add Knowledge in your life". This sentence really gave me a green signal.

And Now I'm one of the happiest member of this forum.

Personal Benefits After joining this forum.
  • First of all I am financially free(As this is my primary Need to do the job) now it makes me very happy for Needs and my Studies.
  • My parents are really very proud(As they din't say I can see in their eyes) of me as I started earning at the age of 19.
  • I am offered with many opportunities by the forum as a Member,Top Answerer(Recently),and a part time job.
  • As I started my job for the sake of money I would not continue it for more than a month if I'm not satisfied with the work..Actually,What I want to say is this forum is such a place where you will get Immense satisfaction after completing your work that is what a person needs what all may he might do in his day but the ultimate satisfaction make him a person at the end of the day apart from others who just work mechanically.

Conclusion

Its really an Genuine and Awesome forum..
I love to continue in this forever.

Regards..
~Aditya~
Top Answerer
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	aditya_ps.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	38085  
14th June 2011, 09:33 PM
albet12

Arrow Re: [Testimonials]

my self rahul kumar i m a bca student.......
my thought is on the basis of this forum...
me apne aapko bahut lucky manta hu.....
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	30-01-11_1406.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	33483  
14th June 2011, 09:40 PM
archana agarwal
Member+

ABOUT ME :- hello frndz,am archana agarwal and i am doing bca final from amu and i am feeling very glad to inform u that i am the topper of my department.and now about my hobbies - i am very simple girl so i am not interested some special hobby.but i like to ride my scooty activa

ABOUT THIS FORUM -: this forum is really awesome because not only our knowledge increases through it but also we get some Scholarships.
it helps me for making my future bright
thank u
16th June 2011, 07:19 PM
ms0074456

I am a software engineer in very good organization (MNC's).
Noow a days in Pune.
17th June 2011, 06:53 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

About Me:-Myself Vipin presently pursuing my Engineering from AIET.My father is working as a radar technician(weapon department) in Naval Dockyard and my mother is a house wife.My sister is presently pursuing MHRM course from Andhra University.I have my own short term and long term goals.Short term goals are to get an aggregate above 75% in Engineering and long term goal is to be a Defense Officer.

I love being frank and our class mates always collect money to help the poor. I usually go out with friends on week ends and have lots of fun.Am a person who believe in hard work and I believe that I do work hard.

About our forum:-Well, I was going through websites and surfing for data regarding CDS Examination when i came through E & C Forum.When I joined I believe the forum had less than 5 Lac members.When i was a junior member I answered many answers which helped me to finish among the top 10.When ever i used to feel free i visited the forum and started answering questions.

I really feel great being a TAFP member of this forum.I could know many new things about career related options after joining this forum.I would continue answering for E&C Forum and believe administrators would bring more surprises soon.
17th June 2011, 11:12 PM
twinkle rajesh pardeshi

ABOUT ME-I m a simple girl passed 10th std with 82%.than now I m doing diploma in nasik and passed 1st year with 77%.and now in 2 nd year of diploma .
ABOUT FORUM-i don't know know anything about this but hope so will learn a lots of new things.
18th June 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

When will be annouce b.com 1 year
18th June 2011, 04:07 PM
swatipalone

Red face Re: [Testimonials]

Hello sir/Madam,
I am swati P alone,MCA2011 passout fresher,I like this sites and all these sceme.I want to do govt.jobs I m now giving ssc exam 19/6/2011.
For that i want previous question paper. the i found thi one.It is also help ful.
ok. I need one job which is suitable for me. so plz.....give me info.about any call..ok
Thank you.
21st June 2011, 02:54 PM
goel mohit

hi!!!
About me:I am a 11th class student. i just want to study become something, i just need some post some big post. I do not only want to earn money but want to have the most of respect and happiness of life. I love my parents very much and i cannot stay without them. It's my dream to give all the happiness of the world to my parents .
About forum: I think it's a great step to educate and help the students. Students not only learn there but also can help others.
22nd June 2011, 12:12 PM
Sachinbutte

About me : Iam sachinkumar butte.I'm 2010 B.E passed post graduate.Now working in one of the MNC in Wireless domain.Myself iam simple,believe in hardworking , & a patriotic Indian.I believe being an Indian i have to contribute something to my country.

About this forum : I was searching for some correspounding M.Tech colleges to persue my higher studies. I liked one thing about this forum is sharing of knowledge & expressing one's own view on the topics.Its good..
23rd June 2011, 07:20 PM
Shashankjain

[QUOTE=Admin;766581]Hello Members,

About Me: Shashank Bafna
I am perusing B.C.A.
My 12th stream was Commerce with Maths

My thoughts: I like this site very much because it is a very helpfull site for thos who want their bright future.
28th June 2011, 03:04 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Hello Members!
ABOUT ME:- Myself "Mrs. Praveen Gola", a post graduate in Hindi from Delhi University & again a post graduate in Economics from TNOU,a one year computer diploma holder,36 years of age,a married woman blessed with a son & a daughter,already passed my half life & having all the basic amenities of life & enough experience too but still associated with this forum from the last one year as money is not my aim but to gain & give something to my coming generation as education is my passion.Though I am not a working woman & lead a very simple life as a housewife but after my daily household work I work here with the youngsters to made them laugh with their stressing routine,to learn something from them & to help them in their solutions on the basis of my experiences in life.

ABOUT THE FORUM:- No doubt that this is a wonderful site running by our Administrator "Mr. Sahil Gupta" as its a new technology for the youngsters to make them aware about the basics fundas of life i.e earn, learn, compete & help others in a very decent & educative manner.The cheques are for their hardships & make them confident too.As I am blessed with all the amenities but still "Unn thode se hardship ke cheque ki baat hi kuch aur hoti hai.Mere liye wo cheque apne children ko motivate karne ke liye hote hein ki agar tum kaam karoge to reward ke entitle bhi hoge."
The programme of TAFP is also a fantastic one as the TAFPer is not only entitled with a "TOP ANSWERER" but also get a permanent income too.

So some lines for this FORUM-

Government Of India agar kuch karna chahti hai apne youth ke liye,
To seekh le hamare FORUM se EDUCATION ki Ye nayee tarkeeb,
"Unemployment schemes" chalane se Rozgaar nahi milta,
Rozgaar milta hai talented ke talents ko samajhne aur samjhane se,
Unhe har roz ek nayee disha dikhane se.....
Unke sath khud se fir student life mein jaane se...........
Aur Apne hi desh mein apna hi naam chalane se...........
Tabhi to hum kehte hein sab milkar ek sath ki,,,,,,,,
"Education & Career Forum" saidaiv aapke liye ,aapke sath.

Regards-
Mrs. Praveen Gola
Senior Member(++)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	unemployment-image.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	34694  
29th June 2011, 11:47 PM
kritika@Hans

ABOUT ME :
hi friends this is kritika........
doing BCA .........
MY THOUGHTS FOR THIS FORUM
well i was searching out for something on google and suddenly found an answer through this forum....
i read the complete site and decided to register.
and see now i am a member of this forum that made me so crazy answering the questions that i have took my rank from 240(on the first day)
to 8(till now)
so i m glad to increase my knowledge and frankly speaking i sometimes feel proud that my opinion may help someone............
4th July 2011, 05:22 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re:[Testimonials]

myself
vishal jaybhaye

i am doing mining engineering in the vnit nagpur.

i am 19 years old.

my thinking = i just want to help people anyway.

my thoughts about this forum

i am on this forum for more than the 7 hours in the day . its real thing i am getting addict of this forum .

and this forum really increases the knowledge.
4th July 2011, 06:56 PM
ankurful1

about me:hi guys its ankur frm bhopal i am computer science engineering student 4th year....
my thought for this forum:actually i am new to this forum but i think this forum is to much beneficial for whom they didnt have so much knowledge related to some field................so now i am on this forum to help others
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Image002.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	35616  
5th July 2011, 03:28 PM
mandiv

hey
well i m a very simple girl .
i love to be with nature i spend time talking to my plants and
......one of the thing i love to do is watching tom and jerry...
i m very kiddish and at the same time mature also.........
i was shying to tell about my kiddish behaviour but i m now feeling happy after sharing this with all............
thats it this is me...........
6th July 2011, 05:34 PM
pulkit_phoenix

ABOUT ME: I am Pulkit Chaturvedi , i have passed my class 12 board exams from Delhi Public School , bhilai (C.G.). I live in DURG (C.G.) and look forward to becoming an engineer in the future.
MY THOUGHTS:I think this forum is a great platform to put thoughts forward infront of others and can be a way for some people to earn money,but at times it can be a wastage of time for people too as it may contain answers to questions for which the information is easily avalilable at the internet.
MY PICTURE:[IMG]www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=185536958141458&set=a.1611023172515 89.35897.100000554661460&type=1&theater[/IMG]
6th July 2011, 05:41 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

the new identity of mine

i am now the senior member of this forum .
i am really feeling excited now on this post.
because its really the great honour given by the admin and support to us.
this is the motivation which i am really waiting for .

thanks .
7th July 2011, 02:15 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

here is my picture

i finally got that how to upload the photo
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Vishal2729.jpg
Views:	383
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	35889  
8th July 2011, 09:31 AM
saima tauqir

hi,
M Saima Tauqir from PAKISTAN. M doing BS in botany, as i love nature. I joined this forum to get an excellent knowledge from it because i love to get excellent information and always try to solve difficulties.
8th July 2011, 05:11 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

ABOUT ME
HI. I am a student of Engineering. like to spend time with internet. i spend lots of my free time on internet either on this forum or may in some other work. like to collect information and gossiping with friends. try to be very much professional. speak very less but like to listen very much. i don't like to watch movie it seems boring for me to watch television or any movie from a long time. that's it about me.

Something About this Forum
this is obviously a very good forum. it does not help not only to the students those are asking questions but also to the answerer. now a days this forum is so much popular that if you search anything related to any examination or career option surely link from this forum will come. i think this forum helps a lot for the students as well as guardian. this is the place where one can ask about their career option or any information about any examination. i think most of the students go with some good information and suggestion. when i joined to this forum then number of members and number of thread was very less. competition and prize money was also less. but suddenly i saw so many members are joining to this forum. really it's a great success for this forum. Forum also increases prize money number of TAFP members, number of moderator. this are good for the forum as well as for all.

but till i think there are so many things to be improved. there should be more moderator. in the forum there are so many wrong information given by unregistered member and sometime some out of topic post are there. i think moderator should remove all these. these may misguide other. i think with the success of the forum responsibility also increases. so obviously now it is good enough but we have to improve it more.

this forum helps me a lot. now i am TAFP member. at the beginning i started this forum only to get pocket money. but now beside my pocket money i can save some amount from this forum. i am very much grateful for this. thank you to the Admin, Support and other moderator for giving me an opportunity to be a part of this forum.

thank you all.
9th July 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

after BCA can i do GNIIT course ? GNIIT Is good or NIIT?
11th July 2011, 01:41 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Hello everyone
Myself ARVIND SINGH.Iam pursuing my Btech IT from army institute of technology.I love to watch movies and i am national player in football from dehradun region.

To be true this forum is one of the best way to earn money and help others and increase our knowledge too. This helped a lot to know more about various entrance exam and now i think that i can guide students best according to their marks and area of interest.After joining this forum i have helped many students who live near by me and also who some how contact me from others help .
11th July 2011, 06:56 PM
dmanan

Re:Testimonial
Myself: Ramnik , working as ateacher in higher secondary school at Junagadh,Gujarat.
My Thoughts: AS a teacher it is my duty to be helpful to students to the best of my capacity.
15th July 2011, 03:38 PM
subirhind

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
ABOUT ME:--
I am a Btech student.I am friend lover.i love friendshif.i am hard working,self motivating.
MY THOUGHT ABOUT THIS FORUM:--
I am very happy to working here.Altho i work fast time here I get more and more knolage about any entrance,any college,any univercity,any carrier type questions.
Regard
Your gramatical and spelling are very good and strong based oriented.
17th July 2011, 05:18 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

I am Subhasis Das,from kolkata,W.B,complited Graduate(BCA),now worked at Cognizant.
I am very older member of this forum,i liked this forum,this is very valueable for student as well as employees. and also there has a money earning process,Scholership which is very encourageing for every members.
19th July 2011, 01:20 AM
babloo6364

ABOUT ME:-
nothing special.i feel that i am good at sports and some what smart at studies.i believe in god.i believe a lot in this saying:"LIFE GIVES US WHAT WE DESERVE NOT WHAT WE DESIRE"
MY THOUGHT ABOUT THIS FORUM:-i feel very good when i remember that i am a member of it because it creates interaction between people of all kinds irrespective of age,occupation etc;I MAINLY LIKE THE CONCEPT OF IT:HELP AND GET HELP.
its simple but gr8
19th July 2011, 11:17 AM
aparna kundu

Hello everyone, I am Aparna Kundu.

ABOUT ME: I am a student of B.A 3rd year English Honours and I always have a strong willing for being a teacher.But I am also keen to have some entrance examinations.Beside English there is another subject Psychology in which I take interest on.New people and their honest new thoughts inspires me.

MY THOUGHTS: Very time I use to think about my career.So I am only talking about it.I believe in self dependents.So,its no matter to me being a woman or a man.I just think that everyone can achieve the goal of his/her life if he/she really want to.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Image0690.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	37779  
20th July 2011, 03:11 AM
nisarg18101993

about me:i am a simple boy.
My thouts: Incredible india.
20th July 2011, 03:18 AM
ygupta2

sir/mom
plz tell me, what is the medium is suitable for upsc main exam. english or hindi
21st July 2011, 07:42 AM
dtjqmns

Default opisy na gg

Hi! I'm new on this forum so I welcome all of you - I'm going to be one of the most active member in the discussion!

regars
23rd July 2011, 04:17 PM
Shruti Mehta....

About Me- Hello everyone, I am B.tech student. I am average student and believes in hard work and God. I am a versatile person with so many interest. But right now as I am in final am concentrating on my career.
About Forum- As I am new to this forum so I don't have much idea about it. But till now I really found it very helpful to students as there are many links regarding previous year question papers and other informations. I really feel lucky to to get in touch to this forum as I would be able to get my query solved and also would be able to help others.
25th July 2011, 05:04 PM
smeti4

Hi all, I am BSc graduate persuing M.S from BITS PILANI, wants to be the member of this site.
26th July 2011, 07:58 PM
malek basit

i m very happy B"coz i m understand which option i m click

&

Now i m senior member
26th July 2011, 11:38 PM
mehaktawseef

i am illtegent student completed my BCA. working with honesty pays you in the long run. i wish that i want to guide the people in the right place where they belongs. every has a ability to do something so suggested them wright way may lead them to sucess. that is the only truth
1st August 2011, 01:37 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

I am visiting this forum after a long time and i am little surprised to see the testimonial because this forum is totally dedicated to education then why testimonial. I think the administrator should do something to improve this forum instead of bringing things like testimonial.
1st August 2011, 10:21 AM
Admin
Administrator

@ravik, Isn't it ironic that you suggest improving the forum while you post stuff in the wrong thread?
1st August 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I AM MAHI. SIR PLZ TELL ME THE DATE OF SECOND COUNSELLING OF UPMT IN 2011
1st August 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for set exam
1st August 2011, 10:47 PM
Ankit Shoundik

I am Ankit Kumar Shoundik.I did computer science engineering.Now i am searching for job.I am here to help others.Whoever has any queries,they can ask to me and i will try to solve it.I am from Patna.I did B.E in Bangalore.That's all I want say about myself.
3rd August 2011, 10:48 PM
bindusmiles

ABOUT ME:
Myself im student..i studying BDS in karnataka...i finished my final year..

And there is nothing special in me..i like to make friends..i like to know new things..updates..to gain knowledge..and i wont feelshy to ask about what i don't know..

simply to say i'm student..crazy about knowing new things..

ABOUT THIS FORUM:
well..this heps us in gaining knowledge..and to help others in knowing things by answering their questions..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?