Default Re: [Testimonials]

i am lecturer in education college

my qualification : M.com, m.ed, ugc net

i teach m.ed , b.ed & d.ed classes
6th August 2011, 06:59 PM
malek basit

ABOUT ME:
i m simple boy,i m student of 12th commrse!
Knowledge has been a passion with me during my whole life, one which has not lost its charm to the present day...

my thoughts________
Even more exasperating than the guy who thinks he knows it all is the one who really does
I hope Always to stay
6th August 2011, 07:57 PM
malek basit

dear madam

about me:: ____
i m student of 12th i m Doing commse, my dreams is C.A.>>
my thoughts:______

God gave us two ends. One to sit on and one to think with. Success depends on which one you use heads you win
6th August 2011, 10:51 PM
diks25

ABOUT ME
Well i am diksha, i am student of class 10th.. I always had a dream to become a very successful IAS officer. From the very beginning i am always concerned about India. I always wanted India to become free(free from corruption and those people who are making this world a corrupted country).

MY THOUGHTS ABT THIS FORUM :
I dont know what it is about.. But I can say this much that someone is there who will help me for making a great future for me...

THANK YOU
7th August 2011, 11:12 AM
vigilancebti

ABOUT ME:
MY SELF:-PALLAVI,I AM UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT IN BSc.BIO-TECH.I WANT TO BECOME AN ENVIRONMENTALIST.SO AS TO MAKE A LIVABLE LIFE .

MY THOUGHT'S:-LIFE IS A CLIMB BUT THE VIEWS GREAT.
7th August 2011, 05:39 PM
janga sahaja

ABOUT ME: Am an engineering student persieving my btech 3rd year.Am pretty,enough good,smart,intelligent.am my favouate.
ABOUT THIS FORUM:Its really really helpful for me.i joined in this to clear my doubts and many doubts of mine are now cleared.such type of sites should be increased to bring knowledge in people.
8th August 2011, 04:28 PM
malek basit

hello 2 all member
share ur knowledge...
Learn to appreciate the rainbow after cursing the rain. It's just like loving again after experiencing the pain.......
9th August 2011, 04:25 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Great Idea Makes Great Man.
9th August 2011, 08:40 PM
lovenever333

ABOUT ME................
my self saurabh.i am doing BBA.and i want to be a general manager in banking field.i like to do paintings and like to learn languages.
MY THOUGHTS.........
IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE OPTIMISTIC THAN TO BE PESSIMISTIC.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	testimonial.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	40801  
10th August 2011, 09:51 PM
malek basit

Post Re: [Testimonials]

hello dear frnds

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the services provided on the site at such a reasonable price. I had only a week or so to study in between the first test I took and the second, and my score went up 250 points. I am definitely recommending the site to everyone!
10th August 2011, 10:14 PM
malek basit

hello Admin sir

Thanks so much for making such a great site! It is a fantastic resource: well structured, and very comprehensive! Your site has made my study preparation very enjoyable....

How great your site is! Whatever can be said about the assistance you provide for those who will sit for the education is a modest testimony compared to what you do for us. Thanks, Thanks.
11th August 2011, 02:46 AM
sonamvikashsingh

Cool Re: [Testimonials]

About Me:
Myself sonam Singh.I am a simple girl and have completed my graduation from mumbai university in information technology(IT).Right now i can't define my self because there are many things going to come across in my life which will change the introduation of my self from a common girl to a business women.

My thought about this forum:
i came to know about this forum by one of the person talking about the CAT entrance.from then i start using this forum and it really helps me alot.A heartful thnkx to the creator of this forum. I know its bit difficult to understand my english but "practice makes man perfect".
13th August 2011, 03:30 AM
manirulhakmunsi

About Me: myself manirul hak, B.tech(IT) student.all i want to say about myself is i was a very kind person.this kindness created many problems.thats why i have changed myself the way to be kind means where and when to be kind.now i usually do not help people if i am not asked for.i have also a capability to understand any problem very quickly,but can not find out the solutions always........

My thoughts:

about mankind: 1. There should not be any selfish man in this world.i hate selfish men.
2.each kid should get the happiness of having parents atleast upto age 15(though its not possible).i am saying this as recently i had met a little friend who was gossiping with me casually.when i asked about his parents..he was just crying...i told what happened...he told he had lost his mom and he stopped talking to me...

about this forum: i have just fallen in love in this site.....once i was searching for GRE papers and i got those from this site.from that day i like this site.i just want to thank the members and admin for this great effort and i think everyone is precious for this site....of course its a great guide for career seekers and gaining knowledge as well as making money....god bless you everyone
13th August 2011, 01:07 PM
krashnakant prajapati

hi aparna kundu tell me about question paper
14th August 2011, 03:34 PM
saurabhkaushal333

ABOUT ME:
my self:saurabh kaushal.i am doing bba. I want to be a business man.i like to observe things very deeply..........

MY THOUGHTS:fly high keep high.
17th August 2011, 04:48 PM
supmit

Hi I am Supriya..I am a B.E graduate,graduated during a single dip recession..worked in IBM as a TSR.quit IBM-now married-looking for job-rise of the double dip recession..
so that was pretty much about my career history..offcourse i got offers for S/w profile but couldnt relocate.

17/aug/2011 my first day of this forum and i like it so far..The admin seems to be genuine,So i joined in right away..so far so good..
I hope to get more answers here and also help people find some..:-)
happy to join..
Regards,
Supriya
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	42217  
18th August 2011, 12:30 AM
simplebeauty

well my name is mahima . i am simply a kind hearted and intelligent girl. i feel really very good and proud to myself to help others who are confused and are seeking for help through this site. this site provides me a opportunity to outburst my talent and help needy people.i would really like to thank all the entire team of this site ....well done
18th August 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

hi i am sanjay parmar .... i have complete diploma mechanical engg. and after do not admission in gujrat so after i study of B.E FOR BEST COLLEGE IN INDIA
21st August 2011, 01:35 PM
malek basit

-> hello friends

"Many thanks for all you did to make everything come together for me. I appreciate all the time you took to organize and explain everything to me. As a first timer, there's so much to take in and you made it easy...very grateful for your hard work and support."
22nd August 2011, 09:12 PM
jaydip62
Member+

About Me- Nothing Special.
I am B.Tech Student.
and i am a smartworker.
About This Forum- I am very happy to know about succes Carriear by all forum.
22nd August 2011, 11:33 PM
Rohan Bhadola

Smile Re: [Testimonials]

About Me: In simple words i am quite a confused guy who still is nt clear in his mind what he want to do.....so me finding my way to better future here and there like a mad.So in about me you can say that i am just what i am and no dual personality person.

My thoughts: I think that this forum may finally help to find my way better and also help me to do some thing creative at time also..But on the other side i also think this is a fake thing and why i am wasting my time on it.But seriously finally i decided to just give it try..so i am here writing for you all.As my parents say "doing a thing by yourself is much more better then taking advice from anybody.. "
so i am just giving a try
23rd August 2011, 08:55 PM

Wink Re: [Testimonials]

[QUOTE=Admin;766581]Hello Members,

We are looking for testimonials for this forum. A testimonial would include:
  • Something about yourself: who you are, what you do, what you want to do etc etc.
  • What you think about the forum and how you have gained from it.
  • Attach a picture of yourself if you want to (it will be featured on this forum permanently)

So, a typical testimonial would look like:

About Me: .............................................

My thoughts: .............................................

Plus picture attached (optional).

Now there are some conditions which you need to follow:
  • Avoid grammatical mistake
  • Do not sugarcoat, just write your true feelings
  • Write yourself, do no copy anything from anywhere
  • If you are attaching a picture of yourself, it should be clear

How to submit:
[LIST][*]Submit your testimonial as a reply to this thread (and use attachments if you want to add a picture of yourself)[*]Our moderators will check your entry and place it on the testimonial page (soon to be created)[*]Please submit as soon as possible. We will stop taking entries once we get enough of them[/LIST

Hi myself Priya manothra .I am very confused girl who still not clear what she want to do

this site will help me in growing my mind by general quetions. i will try to win this. i know this is wastage of time but benfit for me.
28th August 2011, 02:03 PM
Revatigurav

About Me: Hello sir.
I am Revati Gurav. I am in 3rd year right now doin BE in Civil Engineering from Sardar Patel College Of Enginnering,Andheri west.
My hobbies are reading, photography and traveling. I am very much interested in social working.
My thoughts: I feel very happy whenever I reply to the questions asked in this forum. It gives me satisfaction. I am very much enthusiastic about this forum. It increases my knwoledge too.
Revati
31st August 2011, 08:10 PM
ekta narwal

About me:-- hello everyone... i m ekta narwal, working as a lecturer (computer science) in a college.I want to clear ugc-net, although i have cleared asr-net.I m a simple girl but my dreams are so high and i am trying my level best to fulfill them.

About this site:-- This is my first day on this site.I was searching for the NET study material and suddenly i got a link of this site.I started looking into the pages and at my very first look i found it very useful. So from now on wards i want to connect with this site again and agian

thank you to all members and adm.
with regards..
Ekta Narwal
31st August 2011, 10:56 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

About Me :

I have finished my MBA recently. I have joined in Broadridge Financial Solutions as an Process Analyst.I am very much interested to work with Banking sector. However I am very happy with my job profile in Broadridge. I am from middle class family. My father has come across number of hurdles to let me finish my MBA and me too. Now I am very much happy as I am taking not even a single rupee from my father instead I am giving my salary every month to my lovely dad.

My Thoughts regarding this Forum :
One day I received my mail from Sahil Sir to participate in the forum and that helped me a lot to gain knowledge, to help the people in resolving their career related problems and to gain some money through which I met my personal expenses.

This is an excellent forum which I never see till joining here.One can become expertise in suggesting various career options and the entrance exams to appear to others simultaneously one can improve communication skills and typing and most important Network.

L.V.Naresh
TAFP er
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	my photo.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	44091  
1st September 2011, 05:47 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

about this forum i would like to mention one thing that this forum taught me to earn self pocket money by helping peoples.

its really the big thing.

thanks
1st September 2011, 08:05 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

This is sridhar belide
im persuing my btech fourth year cse..
i gained a lot of knowledge through this forum which i was not aware of before..
2nd September 2011, 08:17 PM
debojyoti_elb11

ABOUT ME:
I am Debojyoti Nath and my home address is Tinsukia, Assam. Now i study at TEZPUR UNIVERSITY in B.Tech (Elect. and Communication Engg.). And i looking for Scholarship,Earlier I did not any Scholarships.can you help me please.

And i am B.Tech students of 1st year. Actually i was students of Physically handicapped. I have problems because of low hearing impairements. Suppose teachers was discussing any subjects and i was sitting in the 1st bench and from the first bench teachers was standing away from 2m or 3m to the blackboard. Is the problems during discussing classes and i did not voice properly. If i do not understand subjects like chemistry, Maths, etc...i go to my friend to understand the subjects. I heart feels bad bcoz of my hearing problems. I am good man, straight, forward, true, nothing doing bad habits. If some people smoking beer, cigratte, etc... i did not like....bad smell is come to the nose it also feels very bad. I like my mother, father, elder brother, etc...very much.

ABOUT FORUM:
First i do not know about forum and i think it is scholarship. Those Students can answers 5 or 10 he/she will get the scholarships. When i register this forum suddenly what happen i really feelings bad. I think that if people some questions whether i can or not it feels.
2nd September 2011, 08:27 PM
vijendradutt

I am a graduate student.I hard working and self motivating.
MY THOUGHT ABOUT THIS FORUM:--
Glad to work here.As i work long time here,I get more knowledge about any entrance,any college,any university and all sort of questions.
Thnks
2nd September 2011, 08:35 PM
malek basit

Question Re: [Testimonials]

hello greetings

As long as we have memories,
yesterday remains;
as long as we have hope,
tomorrow awaits.
As long as we have Friendship,
Each day is never a waste.

A friend is someone who
Tells you things while you are alive,
Things that others tell after you die
3rd September 2011, 02:09 PM
devbj

HELLO!!!

DEAR FRIENDS,,

This the site which i can say i can say one of the most helpful,interesting site as it provides the platform for different people to interact and to increase their knowledge,thinking skills,language skills.
i wish that this forum gets more popular day by day,,,,best luck!!!!!!
regards devbj
3rd September 2011, 06:09 PM
1092Ayush

[QUOTE=Admin;766581]Hello Members,

We are looking for testimonials for this forum. A testimonial would include:

ABOUT ME:
I am Ayush Gupta . I Am Pursuing B.S.C(H) C.S from University of Delhi(D.U). I Basically From U.P But For Studies I Reside in Delhi. In Future, I Want to Become a Professor of Computer Science

ABOUT FORUM:
I Think that this forum is helpful for many students who have queries about their future and also helpful for Student who want to get Scholarship, Certificates which helps them a lot in Future.

thank you
with regards
ayush gupta
3rd September 2011, 08:44 PM
malek basit

Cool Re: [Testimonials]

hello Admin sir

Greetings!!!

Tongue twisters are often used to improve Pronunciation. If you are an English Learner feel free to pick your favorite tongue twisters and aim to say each as quickly as possible, without mistakes! I promise you that you will improve your own pronunciation. Practice makes you perfect.
3rd September 2011, 09:55 PM
kishore1a1216

i want tech mahindhrta previous papers with ans
4th September 2011, 02:05 AM
jcks

About me:- I am not a good gifted human being. I have no special quality, but i want do something that make me special in eyes of my parents.I have no any close friend because of my shy nature and one other reasonable point beyond this that i can't hide anyting to my mother so that's why no one want to be share with me any thing of their life.But i have no problem to that i have no friend i only want to help my parents in their financial condition and i want to become self-dependent.I love my parents alot because they always understand me and supporting me in all my dissicions.I only want that i will giving help to all needy person by money,love and care some children have no parents they are orphan i want them love that they are found in absence of their parents. About Forum:- My heart think that by this forum i get scholership that help me become a successful person and by this i help to my parents also. but my mind say me that i doesn't get any type of scholarship because of my luck. i am very poor in case of luck, I have a very bad luck which is not take me my sucess that i deserved but i beleive on God and your scheme that you choose me for scholarship and send me your answer as early as possible.
Thanks................
4th September 2011, 04:20 AM
pradeesh3

about me:i am a b.tech student from electronics and communication department VNIT NAGPUR.
about forum:i just came to know about the forum through one of my best budies.i was very pleased to hear about te way thjey are really helping the people who are really struggling with the enough matter regarding their preparations and also in the same way encouraging the guys answering their questions in a eminent way.
hope and wish this gets universal appreciation and response.
5th September 2011, 02:14 AM
hfauzdar

Hi,

About Me: I am a BE(EEE) graduate 2009 pass-out, currently pursuing CCNA course from NIIT. I've a work experience of 8 months with Wipro.
I am simple person with willingness to learn. My hobbies include internet surfing, bike riding, interested in sports activities specially cricket, football, like to play table tennis as well.
My Aim in Life: Want to be a successful person. Each individual has his/her opinion about their aim's in life. Everybody wants to be a successful person. According to me 'Success' is different in different fields as in if i am working in an organisation then there success would be to meet the targets set by my supervisors, if i am a player then there success would be to win the match for my team, & so on.
And I want my father to be proud of me and then that would be the ultimate success in my life.
My thoughts: I am a new member to this Forum. Actually today itself around 10.30 pm, i was searching for some links related to ICICI bank GD & PI related questions, and somehow i got to this website link (Forum). Frankly telling that after spending 3 hours reading everything in this Forum, I find this as an awesome way not only to help others but also to help yourself. You get to earn while you learn and help others (As i am a new member i haven't earned a single penny but as per the members view here you can earn and learn).
So, i am looking forward to earn and learn with this Forum keeping in mind one thing that i read while i was searching what is all about this Forum -

~I dont care who else is competing in this forum. I just know that i am going to provide so much value in my answer that its unbeatable!

Such wonderful lines by admin that anybody can be motivated even unregistered users like me.

All the best to everyone.

Thank You.

Regards,
Himanshu Fauzdar.

5th September 2011, 08:45 PM
malek basit

Wink Re: [Testimonials]

Dear friends.....
Share knowledge...

-> "Imagination is more powerful than knowledge because knowledge is limited but imagination is without boundaries."

*Great words of Buddha:
"Our mind is
d greatest Cheater in d World...!

It makes Thousands of different Excuses to go by its own way.
6th September 2011, 02:11 PM
poonambaby

Hi! all

Iam Poonam , i have joined this forum recently. I have done B.Sc , & M.B.A . Now if any one interested to ask any question Or problem then they ask to me . I try my level best to help u by providing u better guidence & help.
6th September 2011, 08:45 PM
malek basit

hello,
Subject: how t0 speak english..

Eng*lish lan*guage is pecu*liar because when you write a sen*tence, you will not be able to real*ize that you have made a mis*take because when you read it casu*ally, it sounds like a cor*rect sen*tence. When you probe it care*fully, you can find a mis*take either in spelling, sen*tence for*ma*tion or in gram*mar. Of all these three, iden*ti*fy*ing an erro*neous gram*mar is tough is tricky because it has got many rules and excep*tions. In this arti*cle, we are going to talk about some of the com*mon gram*mat*i*cal errors that many of us make in day-to-day life.

Best of Luck all friends.
7th September 2011, 11:45 AM
anubhad

Hello friends.......

you know what i am a student of B.E for every one thats all ,but i m everything for me.....
i suggest you all "BE DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS" as i am.....
if you are intrested to ask me any thing u can ,i will definitely try to help every one...
7th September 2011, 03:57 PM
Altaf Bashir

Something about yourself: who you are, what you do, what you want to do etc etc. I am simple graduate and is working currently with NGO, as a hospitality trainer, and earning my livelihood, but i have strong urge to do journalism and do needful for the people whose voice remain unheard to the very extend... even i have taken up the initiatives to the very extend through the medium of writing and have worked upon several issues related to the society at large.

I have opted to work with NGO, as we are dealing with poor people who are underprivileged and no body have ever reached to them and helped them, neither they have information about the outside world.

we want to encourage them to move and migrate and see the beauty of nature that God has bestowed upon them.

I therefore wish to join journalism so that i can be voice of those unvoiced people who crave for life to be realized.

And i believe its noble endeavor to help the needy and show him the path of righteous which cannot transgress him or her.

And this is the life we are send for onto the earth. [*]What you think about the forum and how you have gained from it.

I think this forum will be the platform for me where i can exhibit my talent of any sort, so that i can reach to my destination, as we are the being Humans and must be known about this realm of creator who has created it with His own hands.

And it has some own rules and regulations which cannot be denied nor altered, but if requested can be mended to the very extend.

I wish to gain the knowledge through this group to reach my destination and become the voice of unvoiced people...

[I am born and raised in Kashmir the valley of saints, peace and tranquility, where peace is gifted by nature onto us, and is been very early considered as heaven on earth by the famous king.

i am there living which mountains are embedded upon the green carpet and looking mesmerize and enchantment.

I have did my schooling through local school at Srinagar and a part of it from other local school, completed my graduation in 2009, in commerce, and joined NGO as hospitality trainer.

I desired to go for journalism, but was not able to do so, and now i have entrenched myself into the field and have earned experience as money to help me in getting the admission for the journalism.

I think life is ephemeral and one must do something worthwhile before leaving this world. and i have staunch faith on Allah, who is best knowledgeable on each thing which He has created. i believe if He wills i would reach to the pinnacle of my career by making hard efforts and choosing career of the best possible. I have lucid thoughts and even positive about my future course of life and i would like to make my career in it.
7th September 2011, 07:52 PM
kanchan..

i have completed my mba n searching for job.....I joined this forum to get an excellent knowledge from it because i love to get excellent information and always try to solve difficulties.

thanx
9th September 2011, 10:05 AM
RABI NARAYAN PATRA

Thumbs up Re: [Testimonials]

ABOUT ME :- HELLO FRIENDS I MYSELF RABI NARAYAN PATRA FROM ORISSA.I AM IN IInd YEAR GRADUATION.

ABOUT THIS FORUM :- I THIK THIS FORUM IS REALLY AWESOME BECAUSE IT INCREASES OUR SKILL & KNOWLEDGE & BY ASKING QUESTIONS & GIVING SUGGESTIONS WE CAN GET DIFFERENT SUGGESTIONS FROM OTHERS....THIS FORUM HELPS US FINANCIALLY BY GIVING US SCHOLARSHIPS.

THIS IS INCREDIBLE

THANK YOU....
9th September 2011, 07:34 PM
malek basit

hello sir

Subjct: Basic English Sentence Structures

Introduction and Notation::

This manual provides an overview of common English sentence structures. The manual differs from traditional books on English grammar by providing formal descriptions that will enable a student of English to generate correctly formed sentences easily. Persons studying English as a second language (ESL) or those who would like to use English language interfaces in computer-based applications will find this approach particularly useful because it avoids the ambiguities encountered in traditional English grammars. The description uses the notation below......
10th September 2011, 08:44 PM
vivek_rishab

ABOUT ME:
i am vivek studying 3rd year B.E EEE in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
longing for leaning...

ABOUT THIS FORUM:
i found this forum when i was searching for some information about In-plant training. The Q&A discussed in this forum is very informative and made me to register here. still i am new to this i am looking for good guidance.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	a2.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	45521  
12th September 2011, 12:42 AM
sarthak90

ABOUT ME:
I am a 3rd year B.Tech student of ECE department form Jaypee Inst. of Information Technolgy,Noida.The main reason of my joining this website is money as I am in desperate need of some and besides it would also increase my knowledge.

About Entrance Corner:
Well I have been following this particular site since 2009,when I had my entrance examinations and till date I find it to be the best site ever for queries regarding various exams from all over the country and other stuff.
12th September 2011, 06:37 PM
neelamkumari962

Hi,
My name is Neelam. Helping others and solving others problem is my passion. I always want to literate and teach this entire country and make India literacy rate 100%. I like to help others. so by this scholarship my dream will come true and i can solve everyone's problems.
I will try my level best to solve others problems.
13th September 2011, 11:56 PM
diksha bahel

Smile About my self (diksha)

ABOUT ME- Hello,myself MISS DIKSHA BAHEL.I am persuing my B.E. from BHOPAL.Just now I am in 7th sem and preparing for job in software field.I want to enhance my technical skills in software industry.
MY HOBBIES-Making friends and playing outdoor games generally i am interested in badminton or volleyball.

MY THOUGHTS-When i received this mail somewhere i thought it is a fake but when i clicked on link then i know about this then i read it fully.
This is my first experience when I am sharing thoughts about myself on net.But this experience is too good beleive me.
THANK YOU.
16th September 2011, 11:19 PM
mehak29

Hello Mam/Sir
I am a student of B.Com final year(Economics Honors).. I am preparing for MBA entrance exams.. I need a job.. MBA being a costly course needs a lot of money. My parents can easily afford all the expenditure in pursuing this course but I want to do it with my self earned money. Please let me know if you have any vacancy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?