25th June 2023, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

TGT Medical ST IRDP batch I have complete my BEd

TGT Medical ST IRDP batch I have complete my BEd

28th June 2023, 02:08 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: TGT Medical ST IRDP batch I have complete my BEd

TGT Medical ST IRDP batch I have complete my BEd.

Here are a few steps you can take to pursue your goal:

Eligibility and Qualifications,

Stay Updated with Recruitment Notifications,

Application form,

Preparation for Recruitment Exams,

Personal Interview and Document Verification.
28th June 2023, 04:27 AM
Msdhoni02

TGT Medical ST IRDP batch I have complete my BEd.

1. You must have completed one year of Bachelor in Education(B. Ed.) or Special Education as per NCTE B.Sc (Medical) with a minimum of 50% marks and one year of Bachelor in Education(B. Ed.) or Special Education as per NCTE B.Sc (Medical) with a minimum of 50% marks.
30th June 2023, 07:49 AM
Chandanguriya
Banned

Congratulations on completing your B.Ed. degree! If you are looking for teaching opportunities as a TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) in the Medical Science stream under the ST (Scheduled Tribe) category and IRDP (Integrated Rural Development Program) batch, here are a few steps you can take:

1. Stay Updated with Job Notifications: Keep an eye on job notifications from various government or private schools, especially those that cater to the ST category and have openings for TGT positions in the Medical Science stream. Check official websites, employment portals, and newspaper advertisements regularly for job postings.

2. Prepare a Resume: Create a well-structured and tailored resume that highlights your educational qualifications, B.Ed. degree, teaching experience (if any), and relevant skills. Include any additional certifications or achievements related to the field of Medical Science or teaching.

3. Prepare for Interviews: Brush up on your subject knowledge related to Medical Science, as well as general teaching methodologies. Practice answering commonly asked interview questions and be prepared to discuss your teaching philosophy and any prior experience working with students from diverse backgrounds.

4. Apply for Teaching Positions: Submit your application and resume to schools or educational institutions that have openings for TGT Medical Science teachers. Follow their application process, which may include filling out an application form, attaching relevant documents, and providing references.

5. Consider Government Job Portals: Visit government job portals such as the official website of your state's education department or the central government's job portal to search for TGT vacancies. These portals often provide comprehensive information about job openings, eligibility criteria, and application procedures.

6. Network and Seek Recommendations: Connect with other teachers, educators, or professionals in the field who may have insights or recommendations regarding TGT positions in Medical Science. They may be aware of specific openings or can provide guidance on the application process.

7. Stay Persistent and Follow Up: Keep track of the applications you have submitted and follow up with the schools or institutions to inquire about the status of your application. It's essential to demonstrate your interest and commitment throughout the application process.

Remember to tailor your application materials and interview responses to highlight your qualifications and experiences that make you a suitable candidate for teaching Medical Science as a TGT. Good luck with your job search!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?