26th September 2011, 10:36 PM
iiiiiiiiii

Is there any age limit for admission in class 9th? Cutoff marks for aptitude test for admission? What is the fee structure with hostel facilities?

Is there any age limit for addmision in class 9th if yes what is it?
what are the cutt of marks in aptitude test for addmisions?
what is the fees structure with hostel facilities?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission Procedure and Entrance Exams for 6th Class? Information regarding Hostel facilities and fee structure?
  2. Procedure of admission in BITS Mesra? Fee structure, ladies hostel facilities, cut off marks and security measures for B.Pharma course?
  3. Last date of submission of forms for class 11th? What is the fee structure?
  4. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  5. What is the required cutoff for admission in PGDM? What is the fee structure?
  6. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  7. How can I get information about hostel facilities and it's fee structure?
  8. What is the passing marks to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia
  9. List of schools(ICSE Board) with hostel facilities available in Kolkata vicinity? What's the procedure for admission in class 5th in the same?
  10. Fee structure and Loan facilities in BIT Mesra for B.E. entrants
  11. What is the fee structure for B.Com in Symbiosis Pune? When will the admission start? Is there hostel facility available for boys? What is the usual cutoff marks?
  12. Admission in 11th class in AMU? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the annual tuition fee of B.Tech course of BITS Pilani? How much is the hostel fee? What is the cutoff marks for admission?
  14. Admission notification and date of entrance exam for class 9th for 2015 session?
  15. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  16. How much marks are required for admission in Niper college? What is the fee structure?
  17. Fee expenses including Hostel charges in Banasthali Vidyapith School for 11th standard? -- [New]
  18. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools offering admission in 9th standard with Hostel facility around Kolkata?
31st December 2017, 02:33 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any age limit for admission in class 9th? Cutoff marks for aptitude test for admission? What is the fee structure with hostel facilities?

There is no age limit for admission in standard 9th.

In order to make Indian citizens literate and enable citizens to study higher study course, government has not put any limit on upper age for admission in standard 9th. You can take admission in your desired school or college in any board and register for board examination of tenth.

You need to be 8th class passed from any board of India. The fee structure and hostel fees depend upon college to college and is not fixed for all. Government colleges have less fee structure as compared to private colleges.
28th June 2018, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any age limit for admission in class 9th? Cutoff marks for aptitude test for admission? What is the fee structure with hostel facilities?

Is There a age limit to reappear in grade 9. My driver son is 16 years and has failed in the 9th grade. The school is forcing him to leave because they are saying he is over age to repeat the 9th.
4th October 2019, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

My DOB is 10 -5-2007is this eligible or ninth registration
20th October 2019, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

DOB is 13-6-2008 Is boy eligible for the admission in 9th for 2020-21
10th December 2019, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Is 20th Nov 2004 of age is eligible for 9th entrance in 2019-20
25th February 2021, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

The date of birth is 14 August 2008 . Can he take the admission in class 9 for jamia
8th July 2021, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Date of birth 1october 2010 my son is in class 7th ,can He appear in10 class 2024 _25
16th March 2023, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

My age is 13-08-2010 can I eligible for class 9
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?