2nd June 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there any AMIE correspondence course in Textile Technology? Details of admission in format of exam?

Hello,
i have passed diploma in textile technology(after 10+2) in 1995, and since i am working in textile spinning industry.
I want to do b.tech with textile technology through amie by correspondace course.
If course are available than please send details of admission,exam format,course charges.

Regards,
j.k.verma
+919822940943

2nd October 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any AMIE correspondence course in Textile Technology? Details of admission in format of exam?

I did my diploma in textile engg last year. I want to do correspondence course of b.tech with textile.
If course and institute are available then please send me details of admission,exam format,course fee.

Regards
Rashid Maqusood
[email protected]
6th December 2011, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any AMIE correspondence course in Textile Technology? Details of admission in format of exam?

i am completted textile diplomo have i done b tech in textiles in amie.
23rd January 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,

i have passed diploma in textile technology(after 10 2) in 1995, and since i am working in textile spinning industry.
I want to do b.tech with textile technology through amie by correspondace course.
If course are available than please send details of admission,exam format,course charges.

REGARDS.,
E.KANNAN.
7th March 2013, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

respected sir..
i have passed in diploma in textile technology after (10 2) in 2008 & since i working in indian institute of handllom technology college . i want to do b.tech with textile technogy through amie by correspondence course if course are available than please send detail of addmision. exam format. course charges..

regards
abhay dewangan
26th June 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

R/sir
I have passed ttm diploma in textile technology of one year .
I do a b.tech in textile correspondence

Plz suggest me and send the details
2nd December 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges offering correspondence course in textile technology
25th February 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I completed my Diploma in Garment Fabrication Technology. If further,there is AMIE in textile engineering, kindly send me the details.

Naman Arora
9th August 2014, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ATA textile deplamo ( AFTER 10 2) . NOW iam working in rajvir industry in MELANGE unit as a QASM SINCE 2006 .NOW iam studying B.TECH through amie do the corresponding coarse.so please suggest and send coarse details & fees details.

NAGASRINU.M
[email protected]
28th March 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am completted textile diplomo have i done b tech in textiles in amie.
I m completed my diploma in textile designing.I want to study further vith this diploma ,so I want to admission in ur university with B.text correspondence.I m also doing job in GGS industry as designer.
20th June 2016, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Hai friends
my name is prasanna kumar
I completed my diploma in the branch of EEE with 78% of marks from the colleage sai ganapathi polytechnic,gidijala,anandapuram,visakhapatnam,And hrapradesh,INDIA
Is there any way to join AMIE in correspondance corse?
if you know the way of join in AMIE correspondance please help me .
My contact 9440875096
my e-mail:[email protected]

please help me friends
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?