19th June 2016, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in MPC after scoring 7.6 CGPA?

Am I eligible to get admission in MPC after scoring 7.6 CGPA? Please provide me the right information on the same. I need to know if it will be possible for me to get the seat or not? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Thank you!

20th June 2016, 07:25 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in MPC after scoring 7.6 CGPA?

MPC stands for Maths Physics Chemistry. As per my knowledge yes you are eligible to get admission in MPC after scoring 7.6 CGPA. If you can go for admission in government school then you are not eligible because the minimum percentage required is 80%. My suggestion to you is that you can go in private school for the admission in MPC because as per your current CGPA you are definitely eligible. After completion of your 12th class with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry you can go for following course like B tech, BSC, BE and Diploma courses etc.
20th June 2016, 11:23 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in MPC after scoring 7.6 CGPA?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Higher Secondary MPC stream after scoring 7.6 CGPA in your 10th standard from a Government recognised board. Candidates who have qualified 10th standard or equivalent with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue Higher Secondary course in MPC Stream.

Most of the schools or colleges offer admissions in Intermediate course on basis of 10th standard board examinations. There are also some top reputed schools which conducts an admission test to offer admissions in Intermediate course to merit candidates of the entrance test.

Since, you have passed your 10th standard with 7.6 CGPA, you are eligible to get admission in Higher Secondary course MPC stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?