9th September 2019, 06:52 PM
geethudoll888

Is there any banking entrance exams available which one can write after Intermediate?

Hi, I have completed my Intermediate and I was thinking whether I can write any entrance exam related to banking jobs or not. Could you please tell me about any such entrance exams which could be written just after Intermediate.

12th September 2019, 08:06 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any banking entrance exams available which one can write after Intermediate?

Government Recruitment exams that you can write after 12th:

Bank Exam:
RBI's Office Attendant exam

Police Exam:
SSC CPO

SSC Exam:
CHSL
Stenographer
GD Constable

Railway recruitment exam:
Railway clerks
Station master
Ticket collector
12th September 2019, 10:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any banking entrance exams available which one can write after Intermediate?

List of government job recruitment exams you can appear after 12th

RBI's office attendant exam: Reserve Bank of India holds the RBI office attendant exam to recruit attedants in its various offices across India.

SSC CHSl- SSC conducts combined Higher Secondary Level for the recruitment of lower division clerk, junior Secretariat assistant, postal assistant, sorting assistant, data entry operator vacancies.

You can also appear in railway constable exam, station master, ticket collector, Railway clerks etc.
13th September 2019, 12:46 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear for banking recruitment examination with intermediate qualification.

The required minimum qualification to pursue the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with examination.

Examination is conducted in various stages and after qualifying in all stages become eligible for final selection. So, you need to pursue the bachelor degree to become eligible for appearing in examination.
13th September 2019, 01:15 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear for banking recruitment examination with intermediate qualification.

The required minimum qualification to pursue the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with examination.

Examination is conducted in various stages and after qualifying in all stages become eligible for final selection. So, you need to pursue the bachelor degree to become eligible for appearing in examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?