21st May 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Is there any cancellation of application form if affidavits related to ragging are not sent along with application form of BSc Horticulture of Nauni University Solan?

Is there any cancellation of app.form if affidavits related to ragging are not sent along with app.form of bsc.horticulture nauni university solan

6th June 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any cancellation of application form if affidavits related to ragging are not sent along with application form of BSc Horticulture of Nauni University Solan?

when will i get the admit card? of nauni university solan
15th February 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any cancellation of application form if affidavits related to ragging are not sent along with application form of BSc Horticulture of Nauni University Solan?

i have applied and registered my name for bitsat two times ??
one through dd and another through credit card..is it possible to cancel one ????
please tell us !!
8th May 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

when will i get the forms for nauni university solan ?
12th June 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

sir a i hvn" t got my admit card for horticulture university entrance test yet...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?