11th March 2012, 09:17 PM
anupamagovind

Is there any chance of getting a call letter by a candidate secured 157 marks in IBPS clerical exam?

i got 157 marks in ibps clerical exam..is there any chance to get a call letter????????????

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 154 marks in general category in IBPS CWE for clerical post can I have a chance for any call letter and jobs in any banks?
  2. Can I get a chance to get a call for interview after scoring 135 marks in IBPS CWE clerical entrance exam?
  3. Will there be any chance for me to get a call from any Bank having scored 115 marks in IBPS PO Exam?
  4. When will I receive call letter being a candidate from SC category having scored 125 marks in IBPS Exam?
  5. What are the chances to get a call from banks after scoring 156 marks in general category of IBPS?
  6. Am I eligible to get a call for the Interview having scored 124 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  7. How to prepare for the Interview being a candidate having scored 157 marks in IBPS Common Written Exam?
  8. Can I get an Interview call if qualified in IBPS Clerical exam being an OBC candidate? -- [New]
  9. Can I expect SSC call letter? I have scored 72% marks in Hons paper in graduation
  10. Will I get a chance for next level after scoring 122 marks in IBPS clerical exam?
  11. Any chance to get a call for interview after clearing IBPS clerk exam with 133 marks in general category
  12. Is there any change in the IBPS entrance exam date? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When IBPS IT Scale-I Officer recruitment exam will be held? When I will get my call letter?
  14. Information about Clerk jobs in banks? I am from commerce stream
  15. is there any chance of getting a job after scoring 136 in IBPS clerical exam? I am a PWD candidate
  16. Will it is possible to crack direct interview and get offer letter for IBPS Clerical
  17. Cutoff marks for SC community in IBPS to get an interview call?
  18. Can I apply for a job in bank after passing 12th? I have finished SSC
13th March 2012, 08:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance of getting a call letter by a candidate secured 157 marks in IBPS clerical exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anupamagovind View Post
i got 157 marks in ibps clerical exam..is there any chance to get a call letter????????????
Score in the Common Written Examination is not the only factor influencing the selection of a candidate in the Participating banks.
The Banks, apart from the score in the common written examination, considers factors such as percentage of marks secured in the bachelors degree program or masters degree program, which ever is applicable, Work experience, overall academic performance etc.
So, once you qualify the entrance examination conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, you don't become eligible to get the job for which you have qualified the examination, in fact qualifying the examination only enable you to apply for the post in any of the 19 participating banks without qualifying any entrance examination for each banks separately.
After qualifying the examination, you will have to apply and appear for the interview and group discussion round or only interview round whichever is applicable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?