24th April 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

After scoring 154 marks in general category in IBPS CWE for clerical post can I have a chance for any call letter and jobs in any banks?

I scored 154 marks general category in ibps cwe for clerical posts can i have a chance for any call letter and job in any banks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a chance to get a call for interview after scoring 135 marks in IBPS CWE clerical entrance exam?
  2. What are the chances to get a call from banks after scoring 156 marks in general category of IBPS?
  3. Am I eligible to get a call for the Interview having scored 124 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  4. Is there any chance of getting a call letter by a candidate secured 157 marks in IBPS clerical exam?
  5. Any chance to get a job after scoring 134 in IBPS CWE for clerks in general category?
  6. Am I eligible for bank clerk and PO exam after passing 12th with 57%?
  7. Am I eligible to attend interview for PO post in Rural Banks, Co-operative Banks and Private Banks if cleared IBPS CWE PO/MT exam?
  8. Can I give any bank exam after passing 12th? List of all the bank exams -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible for me to do any job in bank? I am studying in class 12th
  10. Am I eligible for interview of IBPS clerical after scoring 139 marks in general category?
  11. Am I eligible for IBPS Clerical CWE after passing B.Com 2nd year
  12. Any chance to get a call for interview after clearing IBPS clerk exam with 133 marks in general category
  13. Are there any chances to get a job after scoring 127 in IBPS CWE?
  14. Eligibility for clerical jobs after post graduation in M.Com with 50% marks and having good computer knowledge? -- [New]
  15. What are the chances for me to get call for Interview having scored 147/250 in IBPS Exam being a candidate of General category having completed PG in Banking and Finance?
  16. Will I get a chance for next level after scoring 122 marks in IBPS clerical exam?
  17. Will it is possible to crack direct interview and get offer letter for IBPS Clerical
  18. Possibilities for interview call for IBPS CWE?
23rd June 2012, 10:18 AM
kengtha

Default Re: After scoring 154 marks in general category in IBPS CWE for clerical post can I have a chance for any call letter and jobs in any banks?

Yes,you can get call letter provided you gave your interview very well.
You should have mentioned the state/union territory you belong to as there is separate cutoff for each state.States like Bihar,West Bengal,Andhra Pradesh,etc. have cut off well above 154.So,if you belong to these states,you will not receive call letter.However,if you belong to states like Gujarat,Goa,Sikkim,Arunachal Pradesh,Andaman & Nicobar,Dadra & Nagar Haveli,Maharashtra,Manipur,Meghalaya,Nagaland and Tamilnadu,then you are eligible for call letter.
Best of Luck.
21st July 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After scoring 154 marks in general category in IBPS CWE for clerical post can I have a chance for any call letter and jobs in any banks?

i had done poltech diploma after 2 with 60% marks.....shud i eligible to get interview call letter 4 job purpose???????????
2nd April 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have got 155 marks in ibps clerks 2011 from gen category from andhra.ihave not get any call for interview from any bank and the validity of score card is overthen what is my chance
13th June 2014, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have got 154 marks in cee2014 from gen category from assam .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?