16th June 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course in M.S after B.Tech in Food and Technology abroad?

Is there any course in m.s after b.tech in food and ttechnology abroad? Please let me know if its there

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology?
  2. Which exams can I answer after passing B.Tech food technology?
  3. Is it better to do M.Tech in Food Technology in Abroad?
  4. Best universities to pursue M.Sc in Food Technology in Abroad?
  5. What are the job offers after completing B.Tech in Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scholarship to study M.Tech in abroad for B.Tech(Food Technology) student?
  7. Which course I can do for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech Food Technology?
  8. Am I eligible for M.Sc in food science and technology? -- [New]
  9. Job scopes in foreign countries like America after doing food technology? Minimum salary that I can fetch abroad?
  10. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  11. Procedure to get admission in foreign colleges to study M.Tech(Food Technology)?
  12. Management related courses in Abroad for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?
  13. What are the job chances for B.Tech graduates in Food Technology?
  14. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology?
  15. How should I prepare for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D course being a student pursuing M.Sc in Food Technology? What options are there in Ph.D in India and Abroad?
  16. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field?
  17. List reference books for Food Science and Technology course?
  18. Job opportunities and details of salary in Abroad after studying Food Technology?
12th November 2011, 10:01 PM
Beready

Default Re: Is there any course in M.S after B.Tech in Food and Technology abroad?

friend,

yes there is course in MS and you are eligible for that also.
you can do it in india.
you have no need to go abroad for that .
so just stay in india and complete your MS degree in food and technology.
good luck.
11th August 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any course in M.S after B.Tech in Food and Technology abroad?

what is the process of taking admission in abrod for MS after Btech food technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?