26th July 2018, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to get job for BTech(ECE) 5th semester student with 2 backlogs?

Dear friends, I am studying in 5th semester now with ECE stream in BTech. I have 2 backlogs in my BTech. So, I would like to know that is there any difficulty to get job with such backlogs? Please help me to know about this immediately.

29th July 2018, 01:21 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to get job for BTech(ECE) 5th semester student with 2 backlogs?

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get jobs after B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student with 2 backlogs.

=> In order to get jobs in good company candidate should have passed bachelor degree with at least 60% from a recognized university.

=. My suggestion to you is that you should complete first your Bachelor degree after that you can apply for jobs.
29th July 2018, 09:26 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to get job for BTech(ECE) 5th semester student with 2 backlogs?

To apply for campus recruitment drive, a candidate needs to fulfill following eligibility criteria:

You should have minimum of 60% marks throughout studies. It means at secondary, senior secondary and bachelor's degree level.

No existing backlogs are allowed upto 6th semester. You can clear your existing backlog to become eligible for job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?