12th August 2020, 03:03 PM
Nikendra pratap

Is there any entrance for admission in Graduate degree course in Veterinary Science?

Hi, I have completed my 12th Board exams from Science stream and now wants to do a Bachelor's degree course in Veterinary Science from any good recognized government college. Can I take direct admission? Or, is there any entrance? If yes, then please share the entrance details like its syllabus, exam pattern, when and how to apply for it etc.

14th August 2020, 07:04 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any entrance for admission in Graduate degree course in Veterinary Science?

Yes you can take direct admission as well as via entrance exam,but the fee charges would be quite high in direct admission.

Eligibility criteria:-

Education qualification:-A minimum of 50% in Class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology

Entrance exam:-admission process is done based on NEET 2020 (common entrance exam) or AAU VET 2020 , RPVT 2020 ,BHU UET 2020,OUAT 2020 etc.

NEET 2020 Syllabus:- The exam will cover both Class 11 and Class 12 syllabus from Physics, Chemistry and Biology of the NCERT curriculum

NEET Marking Scheme:- 4 marks allotted for each correct answer and mark deduction for each wrong answer

One can apply for the entrance exam official website. like www.ntaneet.nic.in (NEET2020)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?