22nd July 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for admission in BASLP at All India Institute of Speech and Hearing?

Can anyone of you tell me that is there any entrance exam for getting admission in All India Institute of Speech and Hearing for BASLP course? I would like to get admission and study BASLP in AIISH so please tell me that I have to give any entrance exam also?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get admission in Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology? Starting salary of BASLP fresher in India?
  2. How to take admission in National Institute of Speech and Hearing, Kerala to study Audiology and Speech Language course? What is the fee structure?
  3. Do I have to pay extra fee to do PG Diploma in Neuro Audiology in All India Institute of Speech & Hearing if belongs to other state candidate?
  4. Diploma course in hearing listing & speech (D.H.L.S.) - Course Details, Fee Structure, Duration, Entrance Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I pursue B.Ed after bachelor degree in speech and hearing?
  6. Biology streams available to study in M.Sc for Speech and Hearing graduate?
  7. Career as speech and hearing therapist?
  8. How to study Pathology after passing BSc Microbiology? Procedure for the same?
  9. What are the Master degrees available to study for Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology graduate?
  10. Colleges in Kerala for Speech & Hearing degree course? Entrance exams and fees for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. BASLP or BPT which one to choose? Which has more score?
  12. How can I get admission with full scholarship in Ireland, Singapore, UK or Australia for Master degree in Speech and Hearing programme?
  13. Is there any reservation for physically handicapped in IIT?
  14. List of colleges offering MBA Health Care Management course in Hyderabad? I have done my BSc Speech and Hearing
  15. How to get a government job after completing diploma in speech and hearing at Mumbai
  16. Does audiology have scope in future? Can I get a government job in Audiology? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for BASLP after +2?
  18. Entrance exams for masters in speech and hearing in AYJNIHH mumbai and secunderbad, SRMC chennai, AIISH mysore and in KMC mangalore?
25th July 2016, 08:34 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for admission in BASLP at All India Institute of Speech and Hearing?

Yes, the All India Institute of Speech and Hearing conducts an All India entrance examination for offering admissions to Bachelor of Science (Speech and Hearing) course. To be eligible to appear in All India entrance examination conducted by AIIST, you have to satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria :-

=> You should have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) aggregate marks from a Government recognised board.

=> You must have studied at least three subjects from among Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology subjects to be eligible to apply for admission to BASLP course at All India Institute of Speech and Hearing.

If you satisfy the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can appear in All India entrance examination conducted by AIISH. Admissions to BASLP course in AIISH are offered on basis of merit in the entrance examination. So, you need to score good marks in the entrance examination to get admission in BASLP course at AIISH.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?