18th March 2019, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to pursue BSc(Mathematics) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BSc with Mathematics specialization in Jawaharlal Nehru University. I would like to know that I have to give any kind of entrance exam for the admission? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

25th March 2019, 10:44 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to pursue BSc(Mathematics) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Yes, there is a entrance examination conducted by the Jawahar Lal University eyery year.

You would need to register on the website to attempt the examination.
The link is shared below to "Register Online:.
https://jeemain.nic.in/NTAJNUApp/root/home.aspx?appformid=JNUEE19

The name of the examination is :-Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE)-2019

The last date to apply for the entrance examination is 15-04-2019

The last date to pay the Fee: 16-04-2019

You can check the details by clicking on the below link:
https://jnu.ac.in/admission/JNU%20Prospectus%202019-20.pdf
27th March 2019, 08:56 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to pursue BSc(Mathematics) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that, JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University) does not offer B.Sc. in Mathematics degree course and hence your query is not valid.

For details regarding different courses offered by JNU along with its respective eligibility conditions and admission procedure, you can refer to the link www.jnu.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?