21st May 2017, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for BDS course? Course fee and salary after plcacement?

Can you please, tell me that is there any entrance examination for BDS? I want the full details about this. And i also want details about its fees and placement details and salary after placement.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  2. Am I eligible to get free seat if secured 12581 rank in BDS entrance exam? Fee expense to study BDS course?
  3. Salary of BDS Doctor in Government Hospitals?
  4. SRM BDS fee structure and donation amount?
  5. What is the scope of doing BDS course? How much salary we will get?
  6. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  7. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  8. How much is the salary after doing masters course in Journalism? Which subjects should be prepared for Journalism entrance exam? Fee structure of the Journalism Course?
  9. How much salary will I get after completing BDS course?
  10. Which is best in between B.Sc(Nursing) and BDS? Total fee expenses of BDS?
  11. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  12. Can I study BDS in Hyderabad if secured 23147 rank in EAMCET being an OC student? Fee expenses to study BDS?
  13. What will be BDS monthly salary?
  14. Tuition fee and Hostel fee details for BDS course?
  15. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the colleges in north India? What is the fee structure? I am interested in BDS course
  17. How to study in Dental Course? How much money is required?
  18. BDS and MDS which gives more salary?
26th May 2017, 09:08 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for BDS course? Course fee and salary after plcacement?

BDS refers to Bachelor of Dental Science and same is a bachelor degree course after pursuing which you will head towards becoming a dentist.

The minimum requirement for pursuing the same course is a higher secondary school degree course with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subject s with at least 50% aggregate from a recognised board of education.

Further as far as you are concerned about the entrance examination for admission in BDS degree course then for that you need to qualify national level examination known as NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) held by CBSE once every year.

Also I would like to mention you that the fee structure for pursuing BDS course is varies college by college so I am mentioning the average cost of BDS course which is around Rs 50000 for government college to around Rs 12-15 Lacs for private medical colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?