24th December 2017, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for doing diploma in architecture?

Is there any entrance exam for the diploma in architecture. If yes what is the procedure for that and when it will be held? Can you please give me the complete official information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in diploma in architecture?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for doing diploma in architecture?
  3. Can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course being a Commerce candidate? Eligibility to appear in D.Arch entrance exam?
  4. Procedure to take admission for diploma in Architecture after getting 105 marks in NATA exam but failed in 12th standard?
  5. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  6. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis?
  7. Can I do Diploma in Architecture after 10th? Scope of Diploma in Architecture and list of colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
  9. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Degree being an Architecture Diploma holder?
  11. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Telangana? Entrance exam to do this Diploma course?
  12. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Architecture for Diploma Civil student?
  13. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student in India? -- [New]
  14. List of colleges and eligibility criteria for Diploma in Architecture course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  15. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  16. Which stream is better Civil or Architecture after diploma in Architecture? Which exam is better JELET or NATA?
  17. Colleges and entrance exams for part time diploma in architecture in Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
24th December 2017, 07:52 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for doing diploma in architecture?

Most of Diploma colleges (Architecture) conducts there own entrance exam. You can apply for entrance exam of each college by purchasing its form at the office campus.

Some named colleges are--
** AMIE Institute, Ahmedabad
** Swami Vivekananda Institute, New Delhi
** Institute of Civil Engineer, Ludhiana
24th December 2017, 07:58 PM
rachamallamanoj

Eligibility for diploma in architecture
1. All the candidates must complete 10th from a recognized board.
2. Even 12th completed candidates from any stream can apply.
3. There is no minimum marks percentage applicable to join the college.

The admission for the course is based on the entrance exam conducted by the state or central government.

Some of the best colleges to apply for the course are
Kamala Nehru Polytechnic For Women
S.V . Govt. Polytechnic, Tirupati
Sanjay Memorial Polytechnic, Sagar-Shimoga (Dt.), (Karnataka)
Maratha Mandal Polytechnic, Belgaum, (Karnataka)
Nadgir Poly & Nadgir Even Polytechnic
SNJPNM’S Trust Polytechnic, Belgaum, (Karnataka)
24th December 2017, 08:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

For getting admission in diploma in Architecture course, you need to apply for polytechnic entrance examination. Minimum qualification required to enter into diploma in Architecture course is 10th standard.
Also, you need to take care of age because, there is an age limit for the most of the polytechnic entrance exams. There is a upper age limit of 21 years and there is age relaxation available for reserved category candidates. Hence, you can apply for any polytechnic entrance exam if you fulfill the age criteria.
24th December 2017, 08:35 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Aspirants who are interested to join diploma in architecture must have completed minimum qualification of 10th standard with minimum 50% marks from a recognised board and now they have to appear in the polytechnic entrance examination to join this course. Minimum age should not be less than 15 and maximum should not exceed 21 years.
24th December 2017, 08:46 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Architecture is a very demanding course in Modern Times. There is increased need of architecture experts for the proper construction in the industries, construction of homes etc.

To do diploma in architecture you must have to apply for polytechnic entrance exam that is PAT(Polytechnic admission test) or LEET(lateral entry entrance test).

The basic eligibility criteria for the diploma in architecture is that the candidate must have to pass 10th.
12th passed candidates are also eligible for this diploma.
The minimum age requirement for diploma is 15 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?