16th July 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?

Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard? Can someone please let me know the information on the same soon as possible? It would be good if you can answer me soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th standard?
  2. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th student? Where this course is available?
  3. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  4. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  5. Procedure to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student?
  6. Which course is better among B.Sc(Botany) and D.Arch?
  7. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  8. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  9. Is Architecture Diploma course offered in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th student?
  10. Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard?
  11. Can I join diploma in Architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  12. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  13. Which one to choose between 10th and diploma?
  14. Possibility to join Diploma in Architecture at any college of Bangalore if haven't appeared in PUC exam for diploma in Interior Design candidate?
  15. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis in Maharashtra?
  16. Can I join a new school in 10th after completion of 9th standard?
  17. How to join Architecture college in diploma?
  18. Can I do diploma in Architecture after passing 10th from Mumbai? Colleges for diploma in Architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
16th July 2015, 07:46 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?

Yes, you can pursue Diploma in Architecture course after completion of your 10th standard. Candidates who have passed 10th standard examinations with an aggregate of 35% marks from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Architecture. Some colleges offers direct admission to Diploma course whereas some colleges offers admission through entrance examination. S, if the college you wish to pursue Diploma course conducts an entrance examination, you must have to qualify the entrance examination for getting admission in Diploma in Architecture course.
16th July 2015, 01:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard? Can someone please let me know the information on the same soon as possible? It would be good if you can answer me soon as possible. Thank you!
Yes, after completion of 10th standard, you can join in diploma course in Architecture through NATA exam.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

www.nata.in/
16th July 2015, 06:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for admission through polytechnic entrance exam and minimum qualification required is 10th from a recognized board of education with maths and science subjects.

Therefore, be ready for the entrance exam because selection is based on merit and only those who have good rank are eligible for admission through counselling.
16th July 2015, 07:58 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates who have completed their 10th standard are eligible to join in diploma in Architecture course. So, you are eligible to apply for admission in this course. To get admission in this course, you should appear for the polytechnic entrance exam, which is conducted in your state. If you qualify in such exam, then you will get admission in diploma in Architecture course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?