4th June 2012, 12:14 AM
Ashishwushu

Is there any entrance exam to get admission in BCA? I have passed 12th with commerce stream

I had passed my 12th class with commerce stream so i want to know that is there any enterance exam for getting admission in bca ?

14th July 2012, 02:57 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to get admission in BCA? I have passed 12th with commerce stream

Hi dear..
Yes for BCA there are various enterance exams.
I have tried to listed all of them

Syboisis, Pune
Integrated Academy of Management and Technology, Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Senate House, Agra-282004, Uttar Pradesh
Amity School of Computer Science, CCS University (affiliated), Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Institute of Technology and Science, Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
Purvanchal University, Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh
Institute of Management-Development Research, Makhanlal Chaturvedi, Rashtriya-Patrkarita Vishwa Vidyalaya, E-8 Shahpura, Bhopal-462016, Madhya Pradesh
Andhra University, Andhra Pradesh
Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Banasthali, Rajasthan
Guru Gobind Singh IP University, Kashmere Gate, Delhi
College of Business Studies (CBS), Delhi University, Delhi
Delhi University, Delhi
Apeejay Institute of Management and Information Technology, Tughlakabad, New Delhi
Madurai University, Madurai, Tamil Nadu
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, Haryana
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana

Now I will suggest you to go for GGSIPU and Syboisis for sure..because these two universities are much better than any other.
Trying other exams is your choice but you must take part in these two.

All the best..!!
18th February 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to get admission in BCA? I have passed 12th with commerce stream

Is there any Entrance Exam to get addmission in BCA?I have passed 12th class with non-medical stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?