13th June 2012, 10:27 PM
koustubhsakure

Is there any entrance exam to give the job in government printing sector? I have completed B.E in Printing and Graphics Communication

Is any entrance exam has to give for the job in government printing sector as i had completed my B.E in printing and graphics communication

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  2. What are the government job requirements in Printing?
  3. Government printing press jobs?
  4. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in printing technology?
  5. How to get admission for MS with scholarship after passing Printing Technology?
  6. What are the government jobs available for printing students?
  7. What are the career opportunties after pursuing printing technology from Pusa Polytechnic? Are there any recruitments in this field in Government Sector?
  8. What is the scope after B.Tech government and private sector? I am pursuing B.Tech(Printing Tech)
  9. How to do degree in printing? I am a diploma holder in printing technology
  10. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
  11. List of Distance colleges which offer 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology course in Kerala? -- [New]
  12. Objective questions and answers of printing technology?
  13. Printing course in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  15. How can i get a government job after completion of my 12th from Don Bosco in printing technology?
  16. Objective questions of OMR exam based on Diploma Printing Technology with answers?
  17. What are the advantages of printed press?
  18. Jobs in government sector after Electronics and Communication? Any exam which I have to give?
15th July 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to give the job in government printing sector? I have completed B.E in Printing and Graphics Communication

is there any exams for govt. jobs after completing B.E in printing technology?
21st August 2021, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to give the job in government printing sector? I have completed B.E in Printing and Graphics Communication

Is there any entrance exam for government printing press and what is that how to apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?