17th December 2010, 10:05 AM
Hkumar

What are the career opportunties after pursuing printing technology from Pusa Polytechnic? Are there any recruitments in this field in Government Sector?

Hello, I persuing in the final year of Printing Technology from Pusa polytechnic, I want to know the career and recruitment for this field jobs in Government sector. Tell me please

Related Questions:
  1. Which government jobs i can get after doing Printing Diploma from government polytechnic?
  2. How can I get job in printing press in government sector being a diploma holder in printing technology?
  3. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  4. What are the various job opportunities in government sector?
  5. What are the various government opportunities available for candidates with printing technology expertise?
  6. List of government sectors which I can apply for getting job after completion of B.E in printing and packaging technology?
  7. Is it possible to change my course for 2nd year? How to take admission for civil engineering in diploma?
  8. Scope of studying M.A.(English Literature) for English graduate? -- [New]
  9. Which course is better among Printing Technology Diploma and BBA?
  10. Duration and syllabus of ICWA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the career chances in core field in biotechnology? What is the salary? Names of the indian companies of biotechnology and government sector?
  12. What can i do after 12th for for job in Bank or Railway?
  13. Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?
  14. Should I discontinue Higher Secondary and opt for Diploma course if got admission in Pusa Polytechnic College?
  15. What is the scope after B.Tech government and private sector? I am pursuing B.Tech(Printing Tech)
  16. Government printing press jobs?
  17. Which post i can get under government sector after Printing Diploma course?
  18. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
5th June 2011, 03:42 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the career opportunties after pursuing printing technology from Pusa Polytechnic? Are there any recruitments in this field in Government Sector?

you see news paper and some websites ..so you will get information about requirement ....printing technology is good field but just u open your eyes see the opportunity...and strike when iron is hot ..yes different state government hiring the engineers .....
good luck
20th June 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunties after pursuing printing technology from Pusa Polytechnic? Are there any recruitments in this field in Government Sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkumar View Post
Hello, I persuing in the final year of Printing Technology from Pusa polytechnic, I want to know the career and recruitment for this field jobs in Government sector. Tell me please
hi harish although there is a very little chance of govt jobs Mee too from Pusa ..2006 batch ...batra ..ask any of yor proffesor bout me
6th August 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

what salary after complition of printing tecnology
18th September 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

hi i have passed out from pusa polytechnic in printing technology in 2008 i am still unemployed due to some personal problems please guide me about searching jobs
27th October 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i have passed out from pusa polytechnic in printing technology in 2008 i am still unemployed due to some personal problems please guide me about searching jobs
just go into the printing press,takke some exprience from that press n expand that experience till now ,than go into another prinitng company with that experience ,show that experience with confidence n just grab opporunity
1st March 2013, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

What salery expected for printin
g. Technology
22nd August 2013, 08:27 PM
Rasu14

Smile Re: What are the career opportunties after pursuing printing technology from Pusa Polytechnic? Are there any recruitments in this field in Government Sector?

After completion of Diploma per my experience most of the students persue Degree courses for higher or managerial post because literally speaking now a days u must have a degree to earn high posts and yes Government sectors are also available like in security printing,D.R.D.O etc
10th August 2016, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances of govt. jobs after completing ECE from Pusa Polytechnic?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?