16th April 2017, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to be given for getting a seat in petroleum engineering from colleges in Dehradun?

Is there any entrance exam to be given for getting a seat in petroleum engineering from colleges in Dehradun? Can you please guide me on the same? What should be the preparation done for it to give the best in the entrance exam? Awaiting for the response.

13th April 2018, 03:10 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to be given for getting a seat in petroleum engineering from colleges in Dehradun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any entrance exam to be given for getting a seat in petroleum engineering from colleges in Dehradun? Can you please guide me on the same? What should be the preparation done for it to give the best in the entrance exam? Awaiting for the response.
There are two prestigious college for the course in B.Tech Petrolium Engineering course. These colleges are :
1. UIT (Uttaranchal University)
2. UPES

You can apply to anyone of the two universities and after clering the entrance test, you may get admission to the course.
>> UIT gives scholorship to meritorious candidates who do well in IIT JEE Main exam or secure excellent marks in 10+2.
>> Educational Qualification for both the universities is 10+2 with PCM subjects with at least 60% and 50% in English.
>> B.tech in Petrolium Engineering will be a 4 year course.
>> Petrolium engineer explores the possibility of gas and oil beneath the earth surface and develope easy and efficient ways to bring it up.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?