13th September 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam in ISRO for students currently studying or who have passed 12th the same year

Is there any entrance exam in ISRO for students currently studying or passed class XII d same year(as in NDA/NA - XII appearing candidate) ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get selected in ISRO after getting selected in B.Tech 3rd year?
  2. Is there any entrance exam conducted by ISRO for 12th passed students?
  3. How should I join in ISRO after studying 12th?
  4. Name of exam conducted by ISRO for B.Tech passed students? What are the requirements to join?
  5. Which college will help me to get in ISRO after passing 12th with 83%? What is the duration of this course?
  6. Can I join ISRO after 12th? Date of entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Opportunities for B.Tech(IT) students in ISRO?
  8. Are the entrance exams for ISRO colleges conducted every year? Where are the colleges for ISRO in India?
  9. Tips to become a scientist? I am studying B.E ECE 2nd year
  10. Are 12th standard students eligible to appear for ISRO exam?
  11. How to apply for ISRO entrance exam after completing 12th with PCM?
  12. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam in computer science? Requirements for a computer engineering to get a job in ISRO?
  13. Any courses available in ISRO for commerce stream students after 12th?
  14. Passed 12th with 78% : Procedure to join ISRO? Which Degree or Diploma required to join ISRO?
  15. Name of Examination organized by ISRO for B.Tech passed students? What are the credentials for the exam?
  16. Will I be eligible to appear for the entrance exam of ISRO after 12th if my subject combination is PCMB? How should I apply for the entrance?
  17. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  18. What is the syllabus of ISRO entrance exam? I have passed 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?