29th December 2010, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Is there any exam for working while studying abroad after M.Lib in Lin Sci?

sir iam mlib in lib sci iwant to go abroad for work and study but financially wer nt strong enough is ther any examination system by clearing it i go to abroad

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Lib Sciences in abroad through scholarship?
  2. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  3. Number of candidates getting placement after studying from Abroad? Whether they get extra benefit if working in India?
  4. Is MLib(information Science) from correspondence available in PU?
  5. Which exam I have to write for studying in Abroad? Which course should I Pursue after B.Sc? -- [New]
  6. How to work in abroad while studying in final year B.E EEE? What are the opportunities available in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  9. Possibilities of studying in Abroad or good PG options in India itself?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get my scholarship for studying in abroad?
  11. Chances of job in Abroad after Genetic Engineering?
  12. Chances to work in Abroad for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  13. Where and how should I do post graduation course in abroad after studying B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Can I continue my IGNOU graduation being in abroad? oes IGNOU have any other option for those who are working abroad?
  15. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  16. Possibilities of studying Nanotechnology in abroad? Minimum requirement for studying abroad?
  17. Is there any scholarship available for studying nursing in abroad?
  18. B.Sc Nursing done from Abroad is accepted in Abroad itself?
17th June 2011, 12:37 AM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: Is there any exam for working while studying abroad after M.Lib in Lin Sci?

hi friend,

don't worry,there are lots of exams and procedures to go abroad and study,so the easy method is just read hindu news papers especially on monday's education plus,if you go through it...surely you 'll get a good conclusion to proceed your good carrier.....the importance of education plus is they are fuly covering the details of studying abroad and its exam...so my friend it will be more helpful for you...

all the best
18th June 2011, 07:10 AM
dineshpandiyan

Post Re: Is there any exam for working while studying abroad after M.Lib in Lin Sci?

yes, there is a one entrance exam is conducted by the goverment to study the study the students in abroad
4th August 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any exam for working while studying abroad after M.Lib in Lin Sci?

i want how a big future in librarians job for earning more and more money?
18th June 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

informatio of m.lib entrance exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?