14th March 2012, 12:02 AM
maxxx15

Is there any good college offering B.Tech in computer science? I have passed 12th with 50% aggregate in PCM

Hello everyone,
i have passed class xii with 50% aggregate in pcm.i would like to know that is there any good college offering btech in computer science with the above specified marks?
Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I get admitted in B.Tech college in Delhi after scoring 57% in PCM and 64% in aggregate in 12th in science stream?
  2. Career options after 12th standard with PCM and Computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Good comapnies after 67% marks in BE(CSE) and 52 & 75 in 12th and 10th standard?
  4. Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?
  5. I failed in 4 subjects but passed later with good aggregate, can I get a seat in M.Tech. in a good college?
  6. Can I get a good college after scoring 52.2% aggregate in PCM and 65% overall?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in a good reputed college for BCA after scoring 52% in 12th science
  8. Can I get admission in a good college after scoring 61% aggregate in class 12th CBSE boards and 54% in PCM?
  9. Am I eligible for 2nd MATE exam? I have passed 12th exam and have secured 58% in PCM and 59% in English
  10. Which are the different streams of BSc? I have passed 12th with Non Medical with 75% aggregate marks
  11. PCM and Biology or PCM and Computer Science which is better to take in 11th standard?
  12. Which trade is preferred for B.Tech course? Is CSE a good option? I've secured 58% in PCM
  13. Am I eligible to appear for BITSAT exam after passing 12th with 78% in PCM?
  14. How should I take up computer science after passing 12th PCM with Physics Edu?
  15. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
  16. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for re-exam of 12th ISC if pursuing Diploma in CSE and completed 1 year of B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  18. Eligibility to apply for B.Sc Computer science? -- [New]
16th March 2013, 12:22 AM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: Is there any good college offering B.Tech in computer science? I have passed 12th with 50% aggregate in PCM

Hiii

To be very frank, with 50% aggregate it would be very difficult for you to get any good college offering btech in computer science. But dont be disheartened. You can strive hard for entrances like AIEEE(All India Engineering Entrance Exam). Upon scoring well in them, there are high chances of you getting into one of the best engineering colleges of India.

However, there are colleges that would give admissions in Computer science with 50% aggregate under management quota for which you will have to pay a huge amount.
6th June 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any good college offering B.Tech in computer science? I have passed 12th with 50% aggregate in PCM

can a cs student with PCM take food technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?