1st August 2012, 08:04 PM
sankuru suresh babu

Are there any government colleges in Hyderabad?

is there any govt colleges in hyderabad?....please tell me if there are any

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government Colleges offering D-Pharmacy course in Hyderabad?
  2. Is there any CA government college in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  3. List of medical colleges near Hyderabad in which admission is possible without giving any entrance test?
  4. Government B.Ed colleges list in Hyderabad? Fee structure details for the same?
  5. Are there any government colleges in Hyderabad?
  6. How much is the admission fee for M.A studies in any government college of Hyderabad? How much percentage is required for admission?
  7. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  8. How to do MBBS in management quota?
  9. When is the B.Pharmacy BIPC stream counseling in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure in government and private colleges
  10. List of colleges available for M.Tech\M.E in EEE in Hyderabad?
  11. Which diploma course is suitable for me if completed ITI(Welder) and N.A.C. being a government employee? Full time evening colleges in Hyderabad for diploma courses?
  12. What's the fee structure of BDS course?
  13. List of the top colleges offering PG course with actuarial science stream in Bangalore? List of the colleges for business management course in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  14. Best colleges for M.Pharm course in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of top government colleges offering B.Tech Biotechnology in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Duration of the B.Ed course? Which are the colleges in Hyderabad?
  17. Which are the best colleges in hyderabad for ECE diploma?
  18. How to do MBA in hyderabad? Which are the good colleges on the basis of my CAT score?
16th August 2012, 02:57 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Are there any government colleges in Hyderabad?

Yes there are many government colleges in Hyderabad. You haven't mentioned which degree course. All the government colleges does not offer all the degree courses.

As you haven't mentioned the degree course you want to pursue, it is not possible to name the colleges. There are 144 colleges in Hyderabad for your reference i have attached a 'pdf' file containing the name of the the colleges.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf hyderabad-II government colleges.pdf(53.1 KB, 124 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?