19th April 2022, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Is there any job opportunity in Army for Mechanical engineer?

Hello My Father is Ex-servicemen (SUBEDAR). I have completed my B. E MECHANICAL ENGINEERING in 2021 .Is there any job opportunity in Army for Mech engineering. Please Anyone help me to know. What is the procedure to join.

25th April 2022, 05:03 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job opportunity in Army for Mechanical engineer?

Indian army invites application from engineering graduates and also from widows of Defence personnel .

As mechanical engineer one can join in EME or corps of Engineer as per merit in IMA or OTA.
Or they can go through CDS exam conducted by UPSC every year.
Or they can join territorial army on temporary basis.
26th April 2022, 02:10 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job opportunity in Army for Mechanical engineer?

After completing mechanical engineering you may join the indian army in engineering department with your degree . But for that you may need yo qualify the exams conducted by UPSC . UPSC — IES and Border Roads Corporation will notify for the Engineering jobs in Indian army .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?