28th July 2012, 07:49 PM
dineshzkkn

Are there any jobs in power plant after completing B.E degree in electronics and instrumentation? What are the requirements?

sir i complete B.E degree in electronics & instrumentation any jobs in power plant? How to apply ? What are requriments are need

Related Questions:
  1. How to get training in power plant or oil & gas plant after B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation?
  2. What minimum percentage is required in graduation,12th and 10th for NTPC exam
  3. Jobs in Telecom, Steel and Power plant companies after B.E. in Electronics and Communication -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get into Power Sector after B.E. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Can I do M.Tech in IITs with specialization in Power Plant Engineering?
  5. Jobs in core companies for Electronics and instrumentation student passing out this year with 81.37% marks? Exam dates and minimum requirements?
  6. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation?
  7. Which is the best course after B.Tech in EEE?
  8. Which PG courses can I join after completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation?
  9. How to get NTPC, Indian Oil and HPCL placement papers for Mechanical stream?
  10. Am i eligible for a job in NTPC?
  11. How should I work in Shipping Sector? I have done Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
  12. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  13. Eligibility for NTPC Executive Trainee for B.Tech students?
  14. Which is the best institute for power plant training? I am a B.E pass out electronics and communication branch student
  15. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  16. How to get into NPTI for degree course in Power Plant Engineering?
  17. Which course is better between M.Tech and MBA? I have completed B.E instrumentation
  18. Industrial Jobs in Power Plants and Steel Plants after B.tech.
19th September 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any jobs in power plant after completing B.E degree in electronics and instrumentation? What are the requirements?

i have cmpltd my b.tech in IT branch any jobs in powerplants.........and which type of jobs ..........plz tel me sr this my id [email protected] lzzz srrrrrrrrrr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?