13th June 2018, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any minimum percentage set by CBSE board for admission in class 11th across all schools?

I have just passed my 10th board exam and because my schools doesn't have class 11th and 12th and I have to take admission in another school. So, want to know if there is any minimum percentage required by CBSE board to get admission in any school in class 11th or not?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required to join class 11th in Science stream under CBSE board?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in class 12th CBSE Board school after completing class 11th CBSE from another State?
  3. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  4. List of CBSE schools offering Science in 11th standard in Lucknow for a candidate with 7 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  5. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  6. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  7. List of best CBSE schools in Varanasi to get admission in 11th with fee details
  8. List of CBSE schools in Bhubaneswar which offers admission in 11th standard?
  9. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  10. List of CBSE Schools in Hyderabad which offers admission in 11th Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Cut off for admission in 11th standard in CBSE schools of Thane?
  12. CBSE schools which offer admission in 12th in Rohtas, Bihar for a candidate who has disqualified in 11th Accountancy?
  13. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  14. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th CBSE Board to get admission in BBA course?
  15. Should I join State Board instead of repeating 11th having compartment in 2 subjects of CBSE Board?
  16. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  17. What is the minimum marks required in class 10th (CBSE) to get admission in class 11th
  18. What are the possibility to join 11th class under CBSE board after 1 year gap due to accident?
14th June 2018, 11:18 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any minimum percentage set by CBSE board for admission in class 11th across all schools?

No, actually there is no set percentage to take admission in 11th standard in CBSE school but yes on the basis of your percentage you will get admission in a particular stream as per your interest. Candidates with higher percentage will have the opportunity to get admission in science stream and so on.
15th June 2018, 02:08 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Is there any minimum percentage set by CBSE board for admission in class 11th across all schools?

There is no any minimum percentage criteria declared by CBSE or any other board yet.
Therefore, you are eligible to get admission in any school and no percentage issue will be there.
15th June 2018, 04:55 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

** As per my knowledge. there is not minimum percentage set by CBSE board for admission in class 11th across all schools.

** Different school has different percentage criteria depending upon education level of school.

** My suggestion to you is that you should score more than 70% in 10th class to study science stream in any good School.
15th June 2018, 05:18 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

No, there is not any minimum percentage set by CBSE board for admission in class 11th across all schools. But CBSE schools prefer admission to those students who have secured at least 60% marks in 10th standard.
15th June 2018, 07:51 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

As far as you are concerned about the minimum marks required in Class 10th for admission in Class 11th of a CBSE affiliated school then there is no such requirement of marks and any candidate having passed their Class 10th even with 33% marks is eligible for admission in any Class 11th of a CBSE school.

But, few schools do have certain percentage barrier for offering admission in their schools or they conduct admission test for offering admission in their schools which you can confirm by visiting your desired school.
15th June 2018, 10:30 PM
stutiswet2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just passed my 10th board exam and because my schools doesn't have class 11th and 12th and I have to take admission in another school. So, want to know if there is any minimum percentage required by CBSE board to get admission in any school in class 11th or not?
No, there is no minimum percentage set by CBSE for taking admission in class 11th in another school. If the school is good enough, then they may have set their own criteria for admitting students. Now a days, most of the schools conduct entrance exam to admit students in their school coming from other schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?