19th January 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Is there any online exam form for Indian Army? I am studying in 11th standard

R\sir i am Shubham of class 11th .i want to join the indian army ;so can you tell me is their any online form to join the army

24th January 2012, 05:23 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any online exam form for Indian Army? I am studying in 11th standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
R\sir i am Shubham of class 11th .i want to join the indian army ;so can you tell me is their any online form to join the army
I think you should wait for a year more and than try for Indian Army. After a year, you will complete your +2 level of education and that will make you eligible to join National Defense Academy, where after successful completion of the training period, you will be able to join Indian Army as an Officer.
To join National Defense Academy, apart from qualifying +2 level of exam, you will have to qualify an entrance exam conducted by the union public service commission. The age limit to apply for it is 16 1/2 years to 19 years.
However, you may also join Indian Army on the basis of matriculation but you will have to join as an soldier and not as an officer.
So, to have a better career in Indian Army, you must complete your +2 level of studies and than write NDA exam.
14th September 2012, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any online exam form for Indian Army? I am studying in 11th standard

sir/mam I want to join Indian army...........how i will join,now I AM final yr. engg. cse.
2nd October 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i am studying MBBS 2nd year .I want to join indian army.how cai I go with?
25th December 2013, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

SIR I AM DEEPAK SAIN I WANT TO JOIN INDIAN ARMY I AM IN 1 YEAR SO YOU CAN TELL ME ANY ONLINE FORM NO 9982255800
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?