12th September 2019, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Are there any other courses available in medical area apart from MBBS?

I have completed my 12th with medical stream i.e., with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and I did not had Mathematics. Which is the option of courses for further study in medical field apart from MBBS?

15th September 2019, 06:01 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any other courses available in medical area apart from MBBS?

Other than MBBS course candidates have numerous opportunities after 12th in PCB.

The available options are :-

BDS.

BAMS.

BHMS.

B.Pharma.

B.Sc in Zoology or Botany.

So, you can pursue the course as per your interest in the course.
15th September 2019, 06:11 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any other courses available in medical area apart from MBBS?

MBBS is not the only option for candidate passed 12th in PCB.

There are many available option but it is important to pursue the course in which you are more interested.

The available option for candidate passed 12th in PCB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?