13th June 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibilities to get admission in MBBS directly without entrance exam?

Dear

Sir/Madam

Is there any posiibilities to admit in MBBS directly without enterance examination or is there any chances of enterance examination for MBBS those who are domicile of Assam.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibilities of joining MBBS after completing B.E ? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Chances of admission in MBBS after Diploma in ECE stream? -- [New]
  3. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  4. Possibilities to get admission after scoring 68% in Inter? What is the fee structure?
  5. Admission in MBBS college through qualifying marks without answering the entrance exam?
  6. Possibilities of getting a seat in KMC after scoring 143/240 in Manipal MBBS entrance?
  7. Where can I get admission directly into MBBS through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  8. Which books should I prefer to join MCH in neurosurgery directly after MBBS? How many seats are available for the same?
  9. Possibilities for MBBS course after scoring 193 cutoff marks?
  10. Fee structure for admission in MBBS? How to take admission without any entrance exam?
  11. Possibilities of getting free MBBS seat in any medical college in Hyderabad?
  12. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  13. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS?
  14. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  15. How much percentage is needed in college of medical in 12th(Mumbai)
  16. Can I get admission in other MBBS college through AMU MBBS entrance exam? Number of MBBS seats available in AMU?
  17. Can I do MBBS after my O/| exam? Entrance exams and universities which are best for MBBS?
  18. What are the methods to get admission for PG in Karnataka after MBBS?
7th July 2011, 12:13 AM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Is there any possibilities to get admission in MBBS directly without entrance exam?

hi friend
the one and only way to take admission without giving entrance exam is through management quota.......
7th July 2011, 07:38 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibilities to get admission in MBBS directly without entrance exam?

No there is no other way to get admission in MBBS except entrance exam.

Since you are from Assam, Assam JAT(Assam Joint Admission Test) is the entrance exam for you.

The entrance test is conducted for the following courses:

B.Tech
BE
BAMS
BDS
BHMS
BUMS
MBBS

Examination Pattern:

The question paper is divided into four parts:

Mathematics (100 marks)
Physics (100 marks)
Chemistry (100 marks)
Biology (100 marks)

Pattern type:

Objective+Subjective

No negative marking.

Duration: 3hrs.

Eligibility:

1. You should be above 17 years of age and must be a resident of the state of Assam.

2. You need to have cleared Higher Secondary Certificate Examination of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council or its equivalent, from any recognized state/national Board.

3. You should have got 50% marks in Higher Secondary in aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the first attempt.

Relaxation : 45% in case of SC and 40% in case of ST

Syllabus for Assam JAT:

Chemistry :
Surface chemistry, Chemical kinetics, Chemical bonding, Atomic structure, States of matter, kinetic theory of gases, postulates, kinetic equation, Periodic classification of elements, Chemical reaction, Chemical Equilibrium, Solutions, Chemistry of carbon compounds , Nitrogen family, Metals and metallurgical, Noble gases , Nuclear chemistry, Electro chemistry, Ionics equilibria etc.

Physics :
Structure of nuclears, Semiconductor, Electric current, Discovery of radioactivity, Definitions of luminous flux, Simple harmonic motion, Heat as kinetic energy of molecular motion, Newton's law of motion, Units, Dimensions and Dimensional equations Displacement, Photoelectric effect etc.

Mathematics :
Coordinate geometry, Calculus, algebra, probability, vector algebra, trigonometry etc.

Biology :
Cell biology, internal organization of plants, plant ecology, microbiology, external morphology, reproduction in angiosperms, plant taxonomy, plant physiology etc.

Besides this, you can also sit for All India Entrance Exams for MBBS like :

CBSE PMT

Annamalai University AIMEE

DMIMS AIPMET

Dr DY Patil University AIET

NIMS University Entrance Exam

Other than this, if you are thinking about direct entry, then you can think of the management quota scheme, but you have to pay a huge amount for that....

Good luck.
7th January 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,

i am resident of Assam ( have domicile certificate of my mother) and i want to give Assam CEE, but i have completed 10 and 12 from Uttar Pradesh . do i need a domicile for giving this assam cee?
20th March 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

what all materials i need for the application forum of st john's medical college -MBBS.
26th March 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

How many marks should obtain for getting in mbbs for d SC category students
26th March 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

sir,
when and how I could get assam MBBS antrance prospectus 2012, inform me please .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?