21st March 2012, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility for me to join Army being a candidate going to complete BAMS in 2013?

My bams complete in 2013 is any possiblity to join army. I m intrested in army.

21st March 2012, 10:30 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: Is there any possibility for me to join Army being a candidate going to complete BAMS in 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My bams complete in 2013 is any possiblity to join army. I m intrested in army.
Hey friend,

You have mentioned your qualification that is you have completed BAMS course which stands for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery.This is a UG Course and duration is 5 1/2 years

Procedure To join Indian Army:

There are many entrance exams which are to be written to join in Indian Army and they are:

>> Combined Defence Academy

>> NCC Special Entry Scheme

>> University Entry Scheme

Eligibility Needed:

For CDS:
  • Candidate must be a citizen of India.
  • Candidate must be a unmarried male candidate
  • Age limit for the CDS Exam is that the candidate must have 19-24 years of age.
  • Education qualification for the CDS Exam is that the candidate must have completed a degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage.
  • Final year candidates can also apply for this exam
  • Candidate should be physically fit according to the physical standard.

For NCC Special Entry Scheme:
  • Candidate should be a citizen of India.
  • Candidate appearing for the exam must be a unmarried/married man.
  • Age limit for the exam is that the candidate must have 19-25 years of age.
  • Education qualification for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a degree from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate.Even final year candidates can apply for the exam

For UES:
  • Candidate appearing for the exam must be a citizen of India
  • Only unmarried male candidate are eligible for the UES Exam.
  • The age limit for the exam is that the candidate must have 19-25 years of age.
  • The education qualification for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a degree from a recognized university.Even final year candidates can apply for the exam

You need to satisfy the eligibility criteria for applying for the respected exam

ALL THE BEST
22nd March 2012, 12:24 AM
vijaykumarsriram
Member+

Default Re: Is there any possibility for me to join Army being a candidate going to complete BAMS in 2013?

Hai friend,
You have mentioned your qualification that is you have completed BAMS course which stands for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery .This is a UG Course and duration is 5 1/2 years
Procedure To join Indian Army:
There are many entrance exams which are to be written to join in Indian Army and they are:
>> Combined Defence Academy
>> NCC Special Entry Scheme
>> University Entry Scheme
Eligibility Needed:
For CDS:
*. Candidate must be a citizen of India.
*. Candidate must be a unmarried male candidate
*. Age limit for the CDS Exam is that the candidate must have 19-24 years of age.
*. Education qualification for the CDSExam is that the candidate must have completed a degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage.
*. Final year candidates can also apply for this exam
*. Candidate should be physically fit according to the physical standard.
For NCC Special Entry Scheme:
*. Candidate should be a citizen of India.
*. Candidate appearing for the exam must be a unmarried/married man.
*. Age limit for the exam is that the candidate must have 19-25 years of age.
*. Education qualification for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a degree from a recognized university with at least50% aggregate.Even final year candidates can apply for the exam
For UES:
*. Candidate appearing for the exam must be a citizen of India
*. Only unmarried male candidate are eligible for the UES Exam.
*. The age limit for the exam is that the candidate must have 19-25 years of age.
*. The education qualification for theexam is that the candidate must have completed a degree from a recognized university.Even final year candidates can apply for the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?