15th January 2012, 05:47 PM
engg vivek agarwal

How to join Army as an engineer?

i want to join army as a engineer ?, and my year of passing is 2013.

18th January 2012, 07:03 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Army as an engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by engg vivek agarwal View Post
i want to join army as a engineer ?, and my year of passing is 2013.
In order to join Indian Army as an Engineer, you will have to apply for the Technical Graduate Course, often known as TGC.
The eligible age for the same is 20-27 years.
Recruitment of candidates through this mode of entry is done by Additional Directorate General Recruiting Branch.
Candidates in the final year are also considered eligible to apply for the same.
The notification regarding Technical Graduate Course is usually published in the month of April as well as in October.
The advertisement along with the application format is published in Major Newspapers of India including the Employment News.
22nd March 2012, 12:26 AM
vijaykumarsriram
Member+

Default Re: How to join Army as an engineer?

Hai friend
In order to join Indian Army as an Engineer, you will have to apply for the Technical Graduate Course, often known as TGC.
The eligible age for the same is 20-27 years.
Recruitment of candidates through this mode of entry is done by Additional Directorate General Recruiting Branch.
Candidates in the final year are also considered eligible to apply for the same.
The notification regarding TechnicalGraduate Course is usually published in the month of April as well as in October.
The advertisement along with the application format is published in Major Newspapers of India including the Employment News.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?