30th October 2019, 06:01 PM
Shahkhyati

Is there any provision under ICSE Board's curriculum which allows mid-term school change?

My daughter is studying in 2nd standard in Christ Church School, Bhyculla, Mumbai. Due to our building redevelopment project, we are going to shift to Ghatkopar. Now I want to take my daughter admission in P.G. Garodia school, which is also a ICSE in 3rd standard from 2020. Is their any rule in ICSE board that because of transfer, student would get admission in their chosen school? Because I have heard from many parents that during mid admission schools charging donations but if my daughter is brilliant and getting many certificates during academics why should I pay donation? Can you please provide me with Information regarding my query. Thanking you.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?