19th December 2010, 11:59 AM
darshanp37

Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?

I m pursuing my bachelors degree in biotechnology from mithibai college. Planning to do my masters from some other university across india or even UK!
i would like to know whether is there any scholarship programme available for masters programme in UK for indian students? If yes...what is the criteria of eligibility for getting that scholarship? And i would also like to know about universities in UK that offer masters programme in biotechnology or in forensic toxicology alongwith the total fee structure for part time as well as full time studies!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship programme available for master course in Japan, Korea for Ghanaian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for the same?
  2. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure?
  3. Universities for Masters in Geology from abroad? How to apply, eligibility criteria & scholarships?
  4. What is the procedure to get scholarship in Punjab University for doing Masters?
  5. Universities offering scholarship for Masters? Fee and how much will be the scholarship?
  6. Universities offering Masters in Agriculture sciences with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for scholarship for doing masters in Germany?
  9. How to apply for scholarship in Masters in Urban Design while working as an Architect? List universities offering scholarship schemes?
  10. How much money is to be paid to university? Is there any fellowship given?
  11. Scholarship to study Master degree in Biotechnology at California University?
  12. Criteria for scholarship for studying Masters programme in abroad?
  13. What are the universities for doing Masters in Geology in Australia? How to apply the scholarship? -- [New]
  14. Any renowed university/institute in UK offering scholarship to pursue M.S in UK?
  15. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  16. Can we get better job opportunities while coming back home after completing MS in abroad?
  17. Universities abroad offering Masters and Doctorate degree in Vertebrate Paleontology? Which Universities give scholarship for the same?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in Civil engineering with educational scholarship?
5th June 2011, 03:46 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?

first of all fee is just 3X comparison india so you prepare hard for GRE and toefl ,take care of your english because it is very essential when you go UK .
for other information contact the embassy ..
good luck
21st June 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?

let me know ugc granted universities in india offering msc biotechnology. what are the fees structure? what are the admission criteria? how many seats?
27th June 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

i am a bechlor in agriculture.There is any master schlorship for pakistani student in us;uk;austrilia;canada
19th July 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Is there any full time scholarship programme available for Nigerian students in US?
19th July 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Which university in the US offer biotechnology or agricultural microbiology
3rd April 2012, 05:06 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in biotechnology in the year 2010.because of econmical issues I cudnt get admissn 4 msc biotech.
Currently I am working with IBM gps.

biotechnology is my passion i can't leave it. I want to make my whole life in this field.
Because of family background I can't quit my current job as my family needs my support.

This is my condition now. I was wondering if I get any any scholarship to complete my remaining education.
Is there any scholaship as such?

experts in this area kindly give information. And please guide me.
Thank you.
21st June 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

i have done btech in biotechnology. I would like to know if i am eligible to pursue masters in health administration.
19th March 2014, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship in fees of allen career institute for students scoring 10 CGPA in class 10 cbse
board?
16th August 2015, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I am doing 2years m.sc chemistry course can I eligible for inspire scholar shi p. In. india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?