11th February 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India

i have complited my b.e in mechanical from india in june. Nw i want to do masters in automobile from germany . May u suggest me best universities with selction criteria and fee ? How i can get the scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  2. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  3. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  4. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  5. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  6. Minimum eligibility to get admission in Masters in Fluid Dynamics at top universities of Germany?
  7. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  8. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  9. List of the top universities offering MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  10. What should I do for pursuing masters in Germany in automobile engineering?
  11. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  12. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  13. List of universities offering masters in Germany? I'm a civil engineer with 65% marks
  14. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany? -- [New]
  15. List of top colleges in India for masters? I have completed automobile engineering
  16. How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?
  17. How may I do masters in Pharmacy in Germany?How may I get scholarship? I'm studying in 4th B.Pharma
  18. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
20th May 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India

i have complited my b.e in information technology from india in june. Nw i want to do masters in information technology from germany . May u suggest me best universities with selction criteria and fee ? How i can get the scholarship?
7th June 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India

Iam interest in doing ms in automobile engg in Germany so what are steps to be taken in selecting best university
25th August 2012, 11:39 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

Hi dear...
>>There are the top list of universities for automobile in Germany:

1.Berlin University of Applied Sciences - HTW Berlin

2.Bielefeld University

3.Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt

4.Europa Universität Viadrina Frankfurt,Germany

5.FernUniversität Hagen,Germany

6.Free University of Berlin

7.Helmut Schmidt University

8.Humboldt University of Berlin

9.Jacobs University Bremen

10.Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.

>> For your scholarship this is totally depend on your Degree % age.
->If your %age in degree is above 80% then you get a scholarship.

>>So all the best dear..
4th October 2012, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE FOR SC STUDENTS FOR ABROAD STUDY???? PLZ REPLAY
14th October 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

if no sholarship what is the fee structure of a student who gets 66% in B.E.(mechanical)?
will ielts help to get a sholarship?
1st March 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to knw procedure for application to university for m.tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?