6th November 2017, 01:19 PM
Tejasree9

Is there any scope for becoming a meat/food inspection officers after my BVSc course?

Hello, I am not at all interested in clinical service of animals on the field. So, is there any chance or scope of becoming a meat inspector officer in my own regional abattoir after my BVSC? Can you please give me the details on the same soon? Thank you!

7th November 2017, 08:41 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any scope for becoming a meat/food inspection officers after my BVSc course?

Yes, you are eligible to become meat and food inspector officer after completing BVSc (Bachelors in Veterinary Science). Here below are details regarding employment areas where you can apply as meat and food inspector after having BVSc degree:-
  • If you want to become a meat and food inspector you can apply in employment areas like Meat and milk processing plants, Poultry farms, organized state farms, Ministry of agriculture, Veterinary centres, ICRA (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) etc.
  • So in above mentioned employment areas you are eligible to apply for meat and food inspector officers post after having bachelors degree in veterinary science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?